A guy I met in the summer first liked one of my friends, then realised she wasn't 'worth it' anymore and started falling for me, and did loads of romantic stuff to me. I never liked him that way but I gave him a chance. Then we fell out after he realised he still liked the other girl, but became friends again. Then a bit later he told me he realised over the past few weeks and days that he was in love with me, and asked me out for the next week and I gave him a chance again. Then we had another falling out due to the date being cancelled. Then we made up, and he said all he did was splurt out 'love crap' and didn't want another row as he genuinely liked me. Now we don't speak as much and the conversations are a bit awkward, and twice when telling me about his plans he mentioned a 'gf' when he's never told me that before. The 2nd time, he said he was going to the cinema and dinner with his 'gf'. How could he randomly tell me that when a month ago he said he loved me? Thanks :) xx
RomanceGirly RomanceGirly 16-17, F 8 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Cuz he's still a boy

Best Answer

He's just a user and at this stage in his life, only really loves himself. Be someone's first choice, not their fall back plan.

Best Answer

He sounds like he doesn't really know what he feels or what he wants. He needs a few years to grow up. Many of us are not ready for serious relationships at an early age. Some of us never are. Some relationships started early last forever, but most of them fail, because, one or both partners don't really know what they want until they are older.

Best Answer

If that bothers you, dump him and move on to the next one, we can not change anyone but ourselves

Best Answer

Boys usually are liars :)..

Best Answer

True. Girls want love - Boys want sex. So we go throw around "I love you's" and fake being romantic to get in your pants.
But when a guy really loves you, you'll see it in his eyes ;) !

Best Answer

Oh ok thanks, but he did sometimes look at me lovingly. Also even before this time, I asked him if he was a virgin and he said yes and that he wasn't interested in sex until he was in love with someone. Even when he said he loved me I asked him if he meant any of this sexually, and he said he still wasn't interested in sex and that he loved me for my heart, and he wasn't ready :)

Best Answer

I'm not judging since I don't know him, but those still may be lies. Some guys may play the trick: "I don't want to have sex yet, I'm not ready for it, blabla" to fully win your confidence and will then "strike" within a few days/weeks.
I'm telling you, if he really loves you, you WILL notice it. It's something called a sixth sense that will immediately tell you he actually does. And from reading your story, I'm afraid it's not the case, but once more, I'm not judging. Only you know the answer (: !

Best Answer

aww thanks very much for your help, I appreciate it :) xx

Best Answer

Anytime dear. It will all fall in place eventually ;)!

Best Answer