MoreOfTheSame MoreOfTheSame 51-55, M 11 Answers Jun 11, 2013 in Parenting & Family

He would have to get a random job even if he does not like it. The result is earning quick money.

While he is working at unpleasant job(s), he should find the job he really wants.

Having a college degree would help him much.

Best Answer

Sell your body on the s e x market

Best Answer

I don't want to go broke!

Best Answer

just needs to find his real talent.

Best Answer

But what if he has several talents. See? It's not that easy.

Best Answer

I think you are just like me, but there is just one thing in which we are perfect. Only you can recognize it.

Best Answer

I can teach you how to make money online by establishing a good, solid online business.

Message me

Thanks

John

Best Answer

No thanks.

Best Answer

hey come talk to me on message! i'll share you some tips! :D

Best Answer

Get ANY job or jobs to make money to pay or help pay bills - just bringing in that cash flow will help with self-esteem. Go back to school - college, technical training, whatever, to make yourself employable.

I've known men (dads and husbands) who worked a couple of jobs, like delivering pizza and restocking store shelves, after they'd lost their jobs.

Best Answer

I've done it.

Started a business and developed a new skill set.

Best Answer

Put your name on an application and hand it it ..That helps

Best Answer