And if you guys would read my other post,.,....you would see that HE is the "*****"...or "son of a *****" shall I say. I treat him like a king....even he praises the fact on how I am NOT a *****, Read the post and see how he TREATS me.
bethnneed111 bethnneed111 36-40, F 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Maybe the beautiful one is such a b!tch it affects his performance?

Best Answer

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one thinks is beautiful another may call ugly.

Best Answer

My answer as well, what is on the inside that counts, the ugly fat woman has a personality : )

Best Answer

exactly. I'll take the one with confidence and who is interesting any day. Shape doesn't really matter.

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

ugly? huge? oh sorry.....HUGE. wow.

that ugly & HUGE woman probably has a HUGE heart and feelings and that are so much more attractive than some scrawny mean boney b1tch that has nothing better to do than find something ugly about people.

Best Answer

Not everyone is a shallow, superficial ***? =]

Best Answer

Clearly, he doesn't find the "beautiful" one attractive, maybe he considers her personality ugly.

Best Answer

I can get it up in almost any situation

Best Answer

My guess is that the so-called beautiful woman, while she may look okay on the outside, is a royal b-itch to this man, which to him is a total turnoff (and rightly so). As for the "hideously ugly and huge" woman he responds positively to, it's probably because she is nice to him, has a fun personality, and is also more his type physically speaking.

Best Answer

your probably right...he is huge too

Best Answer

Maybe it's about talking and not "getting it up". And maybe what you think of as huge and ugly is not what he sees that way. And maybe...just maybe...he isn't a shallow twit.

Best Answer

I am not being cocky, it never happens to me but maybe it is the pressure.

Best Answer

Low self-esteem and lack of confidence?

Best Answer

You've convinced yourself you're a shallow pos?

Best Answer