i wish i knew.<br />
*shakes head*

Best Answer

Psychopaths rule nations ... power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely .... regardless of what the people want

Best Answer

revenge is a dish best served,....cold...

Best Answer

But shouldn't revenge be against who hurt you not some others who have nothing to do with your pain?

Best Answer

spin Doctors can aim the rage anywhere they like.

Best Answer

Don't know--but they keep finding justifications for doing it, don't they?

Best Answer

Stupid foolish justifications!
I've been oppressed so I have the right to oppress you, how absurd!

Best Answer

Don't think they think of it in those terms though; their justifications generally are NOT based on their own past oppression but on supposedly current situations.

Best Answer

MANY of them give such replies to me, of course they do not say it this way, but they justify the current situations by the past oppression when I can't see the relation between the two!

Best Answer

I can see it ONLY if their current actions are directly related to the oppressions they're overcoming. Like, Armenians attacking Turkey today because of the Armenian Genocide of WWI is not excusable. Attacking someone who is currently oppressing you might very well be excusable.

Best Answer

did someone tell you the golden rule was real?

Best Answer

Well. There's no comparison. The nation that I know you're alluding to has made concession after concession that has only been met with terror attacks and rockets. The nation that you claim is being slaughtered can end the problems it has any time they want to, but Hamas does not want a two state solution. They want the obliteration of Israel, nothing less. Israel is not slaughtering Arabs by the way. I subscribe to the Israel National news. Right now the IDF is being rougher with settlers than with the Arabs. Even now Israel is trying to appease the ones who want it dead.<br />
*The Arabs I'm referring to are the non Israeli Arabs that inhabit the REGION of Palestine.

Best Answer

Have you ever asked yourself why they have been met with rockets? You think for no reason? Who did start this problem?

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
should the Arabs give back the land they took also?

Best Answer

I say Arabs because it all began on the Arabian Peninsula.

Best Answer

Oh really? What a stupid example!
The Arab lands at the time Muslims entered them were colonized by two big empires the Roman and the Persian empire, So firstly those lands were ((((COLONIZED)))) and Muslims have done something good by freeing them from the Romans and the Persians, Secondly those lands were ((((ARAB LANDS))) so simply Arabs went to free Arabs, thirdly which is the most important Muslims ((((did not kick the people out their country and took over their land)))) and oppressed and murdered them, Muslims have only free the land and gave the people there the freedom of religion and they (((DID NOT IMMIGRATE THERE))), so seriously could you point out for me the similarities between Israel’s situation and this?? Because I don’t seem to find one!!

Best Answer

Hypothetical conditional responses, I am not sure but when your subjected to violence daily in becomes a way of.life, or lifes teaching on how to handle or resolve issues from oppression.

Best Answer

And there's more than one case of that. Revenge , on whomever, the point being to no longer be a victim, may be stronger than empathy.

Best Answer

People and nations both tend to repeat history. I think it is out of fear and ignorance that most evil things are done.

Best Answer