doesnt that depend on the context? not to mention the amount of pleasure that is associated with it ... it is actually quite easy to change a persons likes and dislikes just takes a couple of weeks and small mannerisms its called Neurolinguistic programming look it up ... of course you can always just bring it up with him and do it the normal way but i personally think thats no fun

Best Answer

teach him - men like to be taught anything sexual if you do it right - just show him

Best Answer

I've tried and the more he tries the worse it is.

Best Answer

I'm sorry - I was able to teach my ex and my boyfriend - I was hopin you could too :-(

Best Answer

Stay away from mercury saturated foods. It can leave a metallic taste

Best Answer

make him change back. he only feels what you do, so if he is okay with that, then he should do what feels good to you. maybe he is trying to get you to kiss differently too.

Best Answer

That's difficult. Maybe the answer has something to do with what the actual problem is with the way he kisses. I mean, is it too wet or too tonguey or too soft?

Best Answer

too wet

Best Answer

Oh...that's a tough one. You've told him about it, and he won't listen? I knew a guy like that- big turnoff for me. My first instinct was to tell him to swallow before he kissed me. Honestly, if I were married to someone who kissed that way, I'd have to "spell" him and say, "OK- swallow!" before I'd let him kiss me more. You could mean something different by "wet" though.

Best Answer

No, I think you've got the picture. :(

Best Answer

Oh...I'm sorry...you have my sympathies. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with his age or a change in hormone levels? Maybe a medication? Anyway, I'd have to tell him. "Honey, you're giving me way too much saliva, and it's making my stomach turn. We've got to find a way to handle this."

Best Answer

Look beyond something you dont like

Best Answer

Helpful answers? That leaves me out.

Best Answer