mypoorheart mypoorheart 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 5 in Doing Good

Some people just do not. Some people do but hide it to protect themselves.

Best Answer

How can caring about someone effect you?

Best Answer

Okay... that's a different situation. Maybe they just don't feel it because that is their nature. Maybe they care but not enough to take responsibility of it.

Best Answer

A lot of maybe's... Thanks:)

Best Answer

Since I do not know the person personally, nor the situation...... it is all probabilities I am pointing out. So it is a maybe, of course. :)

Best Answer

I know dear..you tried to answer as best as you can:)

Best Answer

These people will not answer your questions with a definite reason. It;s Allah and Allah all alone who knows the mystery of mysteries and who knows everything in Absolute Truth..

Best Answer

Very true and thanks brother.

Best Answer

If you are rich I'll care you.. and if Not.. I'll be like the one you know already.

Best Answer

It just comes natural for some of us.

Best Answer

Self-absorption in all its forms kills empathy, let alone compassion.

Best Answer

Apathy is a brain function. Damage to a specific area creates sociopaths.

Best Answer

Simple....giving a **** takes empathy!

Best Answer

It can be a coping mechanism that or some people are just cold hearted.

Best Answer

Something doesn't matter to them .. it's none of their business .. they have different priorities .. who knows.

Best Answer

I think some don't care as a way of protecting themselves from the pain of caring too much.

Best Answer

Possible

Best Answer

actually, there are some people who simply do not care, and wouldn't even care to respond if you asked them why that was the case. Perhaps some people grow hard and cold in life, while others simply have a personality that allows them to be a bit unfeeling or insensitive.

Best Answer

True:)

Best Answer