lija30 lija30 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Romance & True Love

It's better than being with Mr. wrong.

Best Answer

well nobody is going to be perfect, i think someone that can meet you halfway is good enough

Best Answer

Well, I haven't met Mr. half right yet either. lol Actually if it's the wrong half that's wrong, that's too much wrong, e.g., my first husband the s.ex offender.

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer

well you cant base off first husband but if you get out there and mingle you will me mr. good to you....

Best Answer

I'm Mr.Student?

Best Answer

I've been married for the past eleven years and I can't really call him Mr. good to me, but I can say that he pays the bills and he doesn't abuse me physically.

Best Answer

Narcissism

Best Answer

its fairly simple for some people

Best Answer

Same way a 50 year old can still be a virgin

Best Answer

when theyre constantly meeting the wrong people

Best Answer

I'll RAISE u 5 more

Best Answer

Not being confident or other external factors

Best Answer

Its awfully easy, when you're single its easier to avoid all the drama.

Best Answer

Or not being narcistic, or fussy....just happy doing what they want to do, without having to answer to someone for it.<br />
There are some that have had the love of their life, and lost them early....and found some other way to enjoy life, before dating again.

Best Answer

By oppressing ones desires, fantasies, wishes and by blocking the path leading to happiness

Best Answer

crazy ex husband

Best Answer

I've been single pretty much my whole life. When you're picky, and have social anxiety, depression and self-esteem issues, it's hard to connect with anyone.

Best Answer

but if you never get into a relationship your life with never be whole right?

Best Answer

Sheer willpower...

Best Answer

Yep, they sure can. It's a case of being fussy. :)

Best Answer

I decided it's better than being with a Mr. wrong again and i was single for 4 years.

Best Answer