im 24, i practice martial arts 8 years! even has 6 packs... i fought a fair fight vs a 16 years old girl in an open tourment [all ages] and (it was in the firs stages) the opponents chose by lottery.. she is 1.60 and im 1.66 in height. she practicing only for 1-2 years. she is blonde hair blue eyes.. she wasnt a bully.. she looks good,like a girly girl.it seemed easy. but she just finished me there! she dodged almost any move i made! she hit me lots, but not hard, but lots. i dont know whats happened there.. i just couldnt react. it was fast and hard. and she did it easily, like she is dancing. then she said like "lets finish this babe, shall we?" she stood on her left feet, and kicked me 8 times in the head with her right feet.. then i just fell on my knees, and in an instance to the floor. she just stood there with her triumph pose saying "oooo too bad swetheart" and went away like a model!
saarb711117 saarb711117 22-25, M Dec 17, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny