4bidden 4bidden 16-17, F 21 Answers May 28, 2012

you cant make any one fall in love with you they either like you or they dont

Best Answer

she loves me.. but as a friend..

Best Answer

mabye since she's straight show that you care for her and then when she says you'll always be bffs forever wait until high school play around a little and when you guys are going to a differnt college tell her that you know that you could never be freinds KISS HER ON THE CHEEK AND LEAVE . that's what i did and now my bff is my gf

Best Answer

You cant make anyone fall in love with you...especially someone who is straight...and you being bisexual..listen up im in the same predicament as you right now..im bisexual and im in love with a girl who's not interested and has interest in someone else...I even came on here looking for some answers myself...and i want her to love me in return but i dont want her to be unhappy...im happy if shes happy and thats what love is...if you can show her that...show her that she's the only one you need...thats the best you can do...i need to find a way to tell her i love her...i made a youtube video if you wanna look it up it's called "My Secrets-My Confessions" username Ldawn...but according to a few of the answers you've gotten it is possible...if you show her you care...free will doesnt just mean not pushing someone to "convert" but it's your free will to show her that you really do care and no matter what you'll be by her side..the girl i'm into i told her i care about her but it's hard for me to tell her i love her..and until i do i just gotta show it... by being by her side...showing that i care...and just move along...i hope this helps...and im sorry for it being so lengthy i just wanted you to know that your not the only one and it's not a sin to be in love...or to keep trying...you cant help who you are and it's not a choice being who you are it's something were all born either being Asexual, Pan-sexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, or straight....it doesn't matter because your not alone and you have the free will to continue trying and showing her that she can kiss frogs all she wants but nobody is gonna be there for her more than a best friend...a girl friend...because you'll listen to her every last word...you'll respect her wishes...you'll respect her distance...her control...her free will...because you'll love her no matter what....and if you show her that...who knows you might just star the "Turn of the Century" imagine how special you would feel having a straight girl make you her "only exception" im sorry i love paramore...but just move along...and you might find someone...someday...male or female...who will take you as is...now my life is kinda akward the girl i love knowing that i are about her...but she accepts me...i just have problems with saying..."I Love You"and if you an get those three words out and in to her ears...you'll be just fine...and maybe "I Love You" isn't enough...just like with me and my girl...but i think it's best to show her...then tell her...and eventually she'll get the message across...you'll get the message across...anyway....sorry for keepin this lengthy...but your not alone...you should never feel ALONE...and you should always feel accepted as you are....never feel that loving another is a sin...boy or girl...because it's not a choice...it's something were born with and discover later on in life...if we just move along...let her know you care...and show her you love her..and s

Best Answer

thank you...really thank you...

Best Answer

Two things, first you cant make anyone fall in love with you, you can only make them be aware of your feelings for them. This could go bad or good. Being Bi is a natural state of being for some people, but obviously not your friends? Make her comfortable with your sexuality then let things develop, or not, as they will. But - dont come on to her or make her unsettled she may become frightened, she is your friend let this be enough for now. BTW the concept of sin is cultural and has no relevance to this, you are what you are.

Best Answer

i would say that forcing anyone to fall in love with you could be called a sin

Best Answer

You can't mess with "free will" didn't you see the movie Bruce Almighty? You could trick this girl into thinking you're exactly the person she should be with, and she may get together with you. But, once she gets to know you she'll realize it was all a lie. Why subject yourself to such humiliation?

Best Answer

what is name of movie?

Best Answer

love isn't a sin. idk how to get a straight girl to fall for another girl though...are you sure she's straight?

Best Answer

Love of a certain kind especially homosexual love most certainly IS a sin if you belong to certain religions.

Best Answer

certain is my word of the day if you hadn't noticed :)

Best Answer

yeah well i don't go by that...i go by what i think, and i think the people that follow those religions many of them don't even think that should be a sin and the ones that do are narrow minded and bigoted

Best Answer

i did note that certain is kind your word lol

Best Answer

yeah...I am sure of it...

Best Answer

Well I had the same problem, and like someone else said I'm like the boy in the relationship so girls get turned on more by it, but this one girl I actually fell for her and I knew she wasn't bisexual but I thought you know what that doesn't matter, it hurt a lot knowing I can't have someone I love but at least I knew she is/was happy anyways! :)

Best Answer

just hang around her and lean on her and just keep it like that and she might fall for you like i'm bi and i got a straight girl to fall into my arms

Best Answer

Trust me when I say its completely possible......i've turned several straight girls either bisexual or lesbian. Being that I am usually the guy in the relationship I think that its because they get the feel of being with a guy but on a more meaningful level. Being a girl ik what girls like I can make things more romantic than most guys can i've been told. And when you look at it from a sensual perspective Its the same thing ik what she'll like therefore making it 10x better.

Best Answer

dang! we do have the same question! thats what i asked awhile ago. hopefully you could also help me out. :(<br />
Probably the 1st step you should do is to get clues from her that will make you think if she is a potential "bi"

Best Answer

You should stop being bi and fall in love with a straight man.<br />
Oh... easier said than done?<br />
That's what you're up against. Some things in life just aren't meant to be.

Best Answer

if you think that it's a sin to be bi, then it's on your own conscious.

Best Answer

try seducing her one step at a time............i guess it could be good fun if you could seduce a straight girls mind........its certainly not sin

Best Answer

It wont happen shes straight so she aint interested.

Best Answer

Keep to your own kind. If this girl is straight let her stay straight. I have nothing against anyone's sexual preferences, but not to "convert" someone who is otherwise "normal". I am sure you can find someone who is in your position to love you. I wish you luck in finding a more suitable partner.

Best Answer

So i dont really know the answer. Im a bi and mounths ago i slept with my bestfriend and after that night we couldnt be arround eatc other but after like two mounths we started talking again and i found out that i was falling for her.i tried to stop it cause she is a girl and where i live it's forbiden and it would screw up owr whole friendship.but eventually i told her that i fell in love with he.her reaction was confusing.she sad that she cares and that she doesnt want me to give up......oh yeah..she is straight...but she always says that i make her horney...so what does that mean??? Do i have i chance and should i keep trying ?

Best Answer

yeah, of course! go on! you can do it! you can make her fall in love with you too. maybe she is afraid but you have chance

Best Answer