In a relationship.
DarkBlackKnight DarkBlackKnight 18-21, F 19 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

ask im the stats on his favourite game.......they don't forgit........they just don't prioritize emotional stuff

Best Answer

I forget plenty of things and my fiance remembers plenty of things I wish he'd forget.

Best Answer

We're just smarter :D

Best Answer

haha :D But we forget every thing we study. Remain every sad memories.

Best Answer

Yess, I know, I was kidding :P It's a matter of what's important to certain genders. A girl will easily forget how to play a video game or fix a car, whereas a boy wouldnt remember a makeup routine, or where you went to college. I'm sure he'd remember if you told him your favourite type of underwear was a thong!

Best Answer

they never forget such things.(girls underwear) eww

Best Answer

They make it simple, they work different they are from Mars we are from Venus.

Best Answer

who said boys are forgetful

even girls are

they hurt and leave expecting that a guy is strong enough to handle it, and the guy ends up looking for answers on some website

Best Answer

That's what they'd have you believe. They can just hide it better.

Best Answer

That's so misandrist. Boys remember important things. Girls remember trivia.

Best Answer

The differences in the the way we function. Testosterone, different priorities, development of the social centers in the brain, emotional connections that are integrated with experiences, and the superiority of the female corpus callosum.

Best Answer

We dont care as much.

Best Answer

hmmm generalizations don't seem to work with this one

Best Answer

Majority, yes. Same applies to women.

Best Answer

Why do you come to such conclusions...? It is not in gender to forget or remember fast...!

Best Answer