Because Glover, and other idiots like him are in love with the IDEA of socialism. The fact that it doesn't work isn't as important to them as the fact that someone is trying to implement it<br /><br />It's the same reason why Hitler is reviled, but Joe Stalin, along with the rest of the Bolsheviks murdered five times as many people, but is still gushed over today.

Best Answer

Bcuz he spent to many hrs playing make believe that his brain along with many other celebrities no longer functions correctly

Best Answer

No idea--people think the darnedest things. Probably read the propaganda and not the facts.

Best Answer

I dunno. Is glover sponsored by chavez?

Best Answer

I would say that Glover, Robbins, Penn, &amp; Co are propping up Chavez, but I get the impression that their money is pretty sticky. It's not going anywhere. They would rather have others, like us, pay for their revolutions.

Best Answer