Talk about them with someone who you know won't judge you. It can be a compassionate friend, a close family member- talk to someone who will listen to you, tell them what's going on in your head.<br />
I have trouble with expressing and dealing with emotions, and music helps. Talking helps. Drawing helps. Anything you can do to get it out of your system. Also, try and find out why you aren't dealing with them- is there a lot of pain there? Do you just not know how? Are you afraid of being judged? Everyone works differently.

Best Answer

I don't have a real answer you. I am trying to deal with some what the same thing. I'm am 60 and she is 30. I do care a lot for her, but she don't care anything about me except for my money that I give to her to help her out of her out. To keep her in to apartment, getting medicine for her and her daughter. For food, gas and a lot of other things. It is extremely hard to tell her "NO" even when I do want. So when you find. When you find your answer, please let me know. It might help me to, thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Dialectical Behavioural Therapy. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and used to have a massive problem dealing with my emotions. DBT really helped me and now I use it to help others.A large part of it is about emotion regulation.

Best Answer

If ur happy then share wid ur loved ones. If ur sad then help the needy persons around you. If ur angry then play wid a baby or kid,even a puppy will do. If ur confused,do the things that helps you to relax. And if ur feeling something else then spend some time in nature,but alone.

Best Answer

Set them free.

Best Answer

How???

Best Answer

Dance, cry, scream, laugh, write, paint.

Best Answer