hayley797 hayley797 13-15, F 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Men can seperate sex from emotion. Sex for a man can be a physical act without any sort of emotional connection. I'm sure there are women out there like that too but a large percentage of guys are like that.

Best Answer

The men that do it are just not commited to one person, they don't have the strength to say I am with one person and one person only...

However women are just as bad, and I agree with ianlarc, not juts because us men stick together either. You yourself may not cheat on the guy you are with, but there are so many women out there that do the same thing if not worse. Where I am from the women are worse then the men, and believe me thats the truth; Do you want to know the reason why women haven't got such a bad name for themselves? because unlike the women, men do not go and tell all of our friends and post it all over our social network statuses. We just get on with it, start again and find someone else.

Best Answer

Someone who spoke the rare handful of sense I've ever seen on here thats great!

Best Answer

I used to be able to do that. Then at some point I grew a conscience. Sucks.

Best Answer

They just do.

First you would have to confirm that your relationship is an exclusive. If they tell you up front that this is NOT what they are looking for then let him go.

Females I feel want permanence. It's unusual for a female to back away. Even when their is abuse involved.

Women need to know the signs and get out before it will hurt us more. Ask another question of the Males. What are the signs when you want to end a relationship.

Best Answer

GIRLS DO IT AS OFTEN AS GUYS DO

Best Answer

no they don't
at least it's not common
and that's just horrible

Best Answer

IT IS COMMON YOUR JUST TOO BUSY ONLY SEEING ONE SIDE OF EVERYTHING JUST LIKE MANY DO

Best Answer

maybe girls do it but it's more commonmwith men

Best Answer

STUPID ITS EQUAL YOUR TOO YOUNG TO KNOW PLUS YOUR IGNORANT OF SEEING IT ON A GUYS SIDE OKAY? EVERY STUPID ***** I WAS WITH CHEATED ON ME IT IS NOT MORE COMMON AS I ALONG WITH OTHERS OUT THERE HAVE NEVER CHEATED BETTER OPEN YOUR MIND UP STUPID KID

Best Answer

K SO I MIGHT BE YOUNG OR WHATEVER YOU BETTER STOP CALLING ME STUPID

Best Answer

THEN STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE!

Best Answer

well I can do whatever i want and not to be rude, one of the reasons that a few girls cheated on you might be Bcuz you freak out toofast

Best Answer

Nope you don't know why and you shouldn't pretend to know the reasons they cheated is because they are as bad as the guys who cheat. Its 50/50 kid so stop generalizing and maybe I'll stop freaking out.

Best Answer

ok i don't care

Best Answer

Then your no different than those ****** I'm sure you had it coming! Probably went after the popular hot guy right stupid kid

Best Answer

huh.no i don't need to go after any guys

Best Answer

Ah so the ***** line up for you no wonder you got cheated on your a easy kid have fun at school kid

Best Answer

huh
i guess YOU are stupid to think when someone asks a question it happened to them

Best Answer

Not as stupid as you thinking all guys cheat stupid kid bye now

Best Answer

The answer is dnt get to damm attach to the guy until he shows you he cares.!

Best Answer

They just don't see it as a big deal. They figure that they'll get what they want and that the girl will get over it soon enough. I guess they're not good at committing themselves to one person at a time, maybe don't see a reason for it. They might see their other guy friends doing it and think it's alright for them to do it as well...And it's more fun for them I guess, probably gets boring being just with one girl.

Best Answer