He knows I'm an ftm but I don't know if he would be ok with letting me buy something to bind my chest down. He supports me and wants me to live my life.
Hiddenboyinthedark Hiddenboyinthedark 13-15, M 6 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Youth

:D BUY ME A BINDER PLEASE! ILL NEVER BE MEAN TO U FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE... :D

Best Answer

Just talk to him. Ask him to get it for you. If he supports you like you say he does, he'll help you out if he can. I admire you for doing what you want.

Best Answer

True and thanks, it not easy but it always worth wild in the end :)

Best Answer

offer to do something to help him out in return, kind of like bartering

Best Answer

Maybe that could work

Best Answer

Oh, I thought maybe you wanted a binder full of women. Different thing entirely, sorry.

Best Answer

It's ok

Best Answer

WOW, I must be REALLY old. I did a google of FTM. Assuming you are not a Full Time Mom, and by "binder" you do not need a new notebook, here is what I came up with:<br />
You said your brother is supportive of you, so it seems like asking him shouldn't be a problem. Start by saying "I need to have a serious talk with you. You have a few minutes" and explain what's on your mind. Also, consider just borrowing the money to buy it, and repaying it and/or working off the debt.<br />
Hope this is a good starting point for you.

Best Answer

Thanks and yeah I tried to bring it up but he was bus also well I'm nervous, my mom doesn't support the idea of me Transtion so that blows. Thanks again tho I'm ask him about it

Best Answer

Good luck, and message me any time you need to.

Best Answer

I will thanks again

Best Answer