The best way to ask is text her on your mobile phone and leave it at that , if it all turns out wrong you can blame your mates for doing it when you left your phone to go to the bar ! or somethink like that

Best Answer

I just found this site and have posted my experience. I insulted her in her home and generally was condescending, I was cornered with others watching as she threatened me and I didn't listen to many warnings. I got a very nasty bare bottom spanking and had my mouth washed with soap. I couldn't sit for a week. Watch what you wish for.

Best Answer

Don't be so annoyingly pushy phil. This is not about what YOU want but SHE wants. Go to a pro Dominatrix and leave your mother-in-law in peace.

Best Answer

id think very carfully iif i where you how do you know she likes to give a spanking if its something you know shes into just ask lolwhats the worst that can happen a good thrashing of course

Best Answer

Don't. Just don't. This cannot end well.

Best Answer