i dont get on too well with her and sometimes she will start a row or i will and i do not give her the respect he deserves. I know deep down inside that i want her to be a mother in law and just put me over he knee and dpank me good. but the thing is i do not know how to tell that i want her to spank me so my question is how do i ask my mother in law to spank me?
phillyd phillyd 31-35, M 8 Answers Feb 1, 2009

The best way to ask is text her on your mobile phone and leave it at that , if it all turns out wrong you can blame your mates for doing it when you left your phone to go to the bar ! or somethink like that

Best Answer

1) Find out whether she has spanked her daughter & to what age<br />
2) I would bring up spanking in several conversations. One way to bring it up is to talk about how young people today and even some adults, behave badly because they don't get spanked enough. Do this by recalling something that happened recently where an adult behaved badly & could have used a spanking. See how she reacts.<br />
3) If she hasn't come out as against it in no uncertain terms, I would talk to her privately about the problems you could use help with, where a spanking would do you good. See what happens.

Best Answer

For me seeing guys wanting to be spanked by the mothers in law makes me want to introduce them to my ex mil that would cure most of their desires! My problem is getting worse as she has begun to influence my new mil. I need some help, how do I find someone in the scene to offer some objective input? I live in Orange county ca.

Best Answer

My mother in law has spanked me quite a few times and I like it when she does !

Best Answer

I just found this site and have posted my experience. I insulted her in her home and generally was condescending, I was cornered with others watching as she threatened me and I didn't listen to many warnings. I got a very nasty bare bottom spanking and had my mouth washed with soap. I couldn't sit for a week. Watch what you wish for.

Best Answer

Don't be so annoyingly pushy phil. This is not about what YOU want but SHE wants. Go to a pro Dominatrix and leave your mother-in-law in peace.

Best Answer

id think very carfully iif i where you how do you know she likes to give a spanking if its something you know shes into just ask lolwhats the worst that can happen a good thrashing of course

Best Answer

Don't. Just don't. This cannot end well.

Best Answer