swarts swarts 18-21 13 Answers Aug 24, 2009

knock her out,strap it on and go for it.

Best Answer

I liked sammylou4u's answer and it fits my own experience and beliefs. A lot of men ask their women to allow anal intercourse and many of our women very reluctantly agree. Some few enthusiastically agree. I believe that many woman at one time or another have thought "I wonder how he would react if the roles were reversed?"

Unless your wife is a real prude, if you have reasonable communications between you about sex and intimacy, then tell her you have a fantasy, you have no idea if you will like it or not, but you want to try anal penetration. You may want to start with something smaller and less aggressive than a strap on to see if both you and she can get into it. Start with a smaller *****, finger penetration, or even something like Aneros or Nexus. If both you and your wife do okay, then go out, buy the harness and tell her rather bluntly that you want her to F#@k your @ss. Just make sure its what you want. You might find that she gets off on it and you only get a sore rear end.

Best Answer

I'd love to let my wife do me with a strap on. I think the best way, for her at least, is to get her drunk and very horny. She might do it then.

Best Answer

This same thing happened with my husband and me. We actually ended up learning a lot about things we wanted from each other...but would have never told one another. #1) I loved it. I orgasmed before he did! Just that sheer power over it. #2) But, if for some reason you feel that she may look at your explorations as something distainful, then I would start with ****. Let her watch it...say nothing. Ask her what things SHE has always wanted to try....she will prompt you for yours. Just be as open and sincere as you can. She will like that as well.

Best Answer

As a wife you just gotta go for it, and tell her your sex life gotta perk up, so lets do it this way. Tell her she makes you feel good.

Lift her up, and she will be your slave!!!

Best Answer

First of all I would say it would depend on how open the two of you can be about talking about things. I would try the movie thing with that in it though and would check to see if she as an expression and in a joking manner ask her if she could ever do that.I would probably try to make it movie with a few other things in it too so you can ask on those things first.Then if you don't get the answer your lookin for on the strap on thing then she won't think to much of it.

Best Answer

You know you have to kind of hint around the subject first so she won't get defensive.And once you have done so for a while try to talk to her about trying new things.

Best Answer

Hint around and get her used to the idea first.

Best Answer