Unmarried...for once.
EveEden EveEden 36-40, F 25 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

By being yourself. You want a guy to like who you are. but if that's not the case. Then go slutty, miniskirt, deep cut shirts, heavy makeup (hookerish if you will) and act completely dumb, no opinions and yes to everything. that should be a good start.

Best Answer

How you doin? "friends reference"

Best Answer

cuttergyrl25, why so sexist against women?

Best Answer

Sex and steaks

Best Answer

#1, show a picture. Men are 100% visually stimulated. And your sex shows as undetermined. Not good. makes one wonder if you're a tranny.

Best Answer

Let me check...no def not a tranny!

Best Answer

Sweet. A least choose a female-looking Avi. We men absolutely must have something female in order to be attracted. Big watches and comfortable shoes, and amorphous, asexual avis just don't get it.
call me shallow if you will.. you did say that you wanted a Man, right?

Best Answer

Yeah, but one that can look me in the eyes!

Best Answer

ooh.. so you DO have features that divert the eyes? Or are you just tall? ;-)
Sorry, I'm just being silly. You're a young, presumably attractive lady.. why are you having problems, dear?

Best Answer

Put it this way I'm average height! lol Most men my age are married, and we've all accumulated a little baggage by now.

Best Answer

never herd of a woman that cant find a man

Best Answer

Thanks for that ego boost! Ok, I didn't mean any old man. Just a nice, UNATTACHED, reasonably attractive one. Is that asking too much?

Best Answer

no not really. there still out there!

Best Answer

Just be sexy, baby!

Best Answer

Unfortunately looks do matter and first impressions ,but just show an interest. A cheerful outlook, the ability to look sexy ,good conversation helps.

Best Answer

You are sexy !

Best Answer

What do men consider to be good conversation?

Best Answer

What do you think is sexy?

Best Answer

It doesnt have to be serious stuff but some humour share ideas and interests , ,women can be just as sexy fully clothed I like to see a womans shape , perhaps some leg.If its warm a nice belly.Imagination thinking about what might be under the clothes is a turn on .

Best Answer

intestinal tract bucky-balls and a magnet

Best Answer

Laugh at their stupid ******* jokes....

Best Answer

so you want more than one man

Best Answer

A choice would be good!

Best Answer

what kind of man are you looking for?

Best Answer

A nice, genuine guy. Kinda attractive would help! Not married, nor a creepy one that looks at me funny!

Best Answer

so what makes a man attractive and genuine?

Best Answer

Well, by attractive, someone who makes you want to kiss them just because they smile at you or make you laugh. By genuine, I mean, more than a quick @%#$, before he heads home to the wife and kids!

Best Answer

nice :) - you a good kisser?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, hope so! Def enthusiastic, does that help?

Best Answer

yes it helps - as long as you are passionate - whats the longest time you have kissed someone

Best Answer

Passionate people don't watch the clock!

Best Answer

you're right

Best Answer

Match.com

Best Answer

With a nice smile :)

Best Answer

I already smile a lot :)

Best Answer

Come to think of it I have no idea, lol... They can tell you that they are single then you later find out that they are not.... All the best with your search for Mr Right :)

Best Answer