11serine 11serine 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Leave him. Take the blackmail hit. Reveal to all that he blackmailed you.

Best Answer

i dnt wanna take chance, since it may affect ma whole family.

Best Answer

Don't sacrafice yourself for your mistake. Better to take the hit when it is revealed and then start anew beggining then have it hang around your neck for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

i wanna follow what u said now.... but its too late....
am trying to lave this... am seeking soln based on experience.

Best Answer

There are 'clever' ways out of this. It would really be worth talking to your mother about this... she is probably much wiser to the ways of the world, especially your local community, and is probably just as keen as you to avoid any shame on your Uncle's family.<br />
Sounds like this guy can not be trusted and will only be bad news for the whole family in the end... if you gang together to solve this I'm sure you can find an answer together.

Best Answer

yeah..... its d only and toughest way.....
Am seeking Lord to help me...

Best Answer

I might know nothing about your situation, but I can tell you right now that any single human being, including this boyfriend, is more suited to help you...

Best Answer

Sounds like a great time for you to quietly pack a bag and catch a bus to visit a relative who isn't close to your parents and lives a very long way away. Once you get there and stay long enough to be sure you aren't walking into a new set of problems, ask nicely if you can stay long enough to find a job and get your own place. Sometimes you just have to make your own life.

Best Answer

Run far, run fast, but RUNNNNN!!!!!

Best Answer

poor thing. I was in the same position once and a few months after black mailing me into a relationship he became physically abusive. It will only get worse talked to your loved ones let them know what is going on and get that loser out of your life before anything worse happens. good luck!

Best Answer

yeah.. ma dad is so sensitive. i cant share. i wish everything finishes soon.

Best Answer

if you tell your "boyfriend" that you over it you are fine with whatever your secret is and that it doesn't bother you if people know as long as you don't have to be with him he won't tell anyone. If he thinks it won't bother you he won't say a peep. That is what I did and it worked. I will pray for you! xoxo hang in there!

Best Answer

thanx sissy...!
will update..

Best Answer

should i tell dis to ma fiance?

Best Answer

hmm i'm not sure about that one sorry. It really depends on your relationship. If you think he will angry and further anger the other boyfriend it may not be a good idea but if you think he will be understanding and helpful towards you then I would tell him. sorry I can't give much of an answer

Best Answer

plz dont feel sorry...! dese much is enough 4 me.... thanx alot..

Best Answer

anytime feel free to message me at anytime if you need to. I'll always try my best to help

Best Answer

thanx alot sissy...!!
will be in touch..
xoxo

Best Answer

are you 18 yet? If so, you are a legal adult and can run away.

Best Answer

i wanna obey ma parents.

Best Answer

What did he black mail you with. It all depends on that. Message me!!

Best Answer

blackmail is related to ma cousin and her friend.
i dint oppose him since i care for the prestige of ma uncle's family.

Best Answer

I don't think you should ever give into blackmail. the truth will come out eventually. And you will regret all the days you spent trying to hide it with him. When you could be with someone you love.

Best Answer

yeah... what i did is wrong i realize.... now i wanna come out of dat..... am struggling

Best Answer

You have control of your own life. You need to know that.

Best Answer

yeah.. i know. . but i fell into this pit... wanna come out of it

Best Answer

:/ sorry

Best Answer