BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

I suppose that depends on the circumstances. If you could have all your physical, mental, and emotional needs met without money than ya I guess so. But its kinda hard for that to happen in reality so my probably unpopular opinion... no.

Best Answer

Good sex.. Love.. Get a hobby..

Best Answer

Focus more on love and making memories. I live in poverty and as long as my needs are met, I desire nothing because I don't want to become a slave to material things. I believe in ghosts and I believe that people can become attached to ob<x>jects and stay earthbound after they die. I do not want to be one of those people.

Best Answer

I saw a mural in Venice beach that read- Happiness is only 10% circumstance. <br />
Choose to be

Best Answer

By Losing the desire for wanting stuff?

Best Answer

Happiness is a state of mind.

Best Answer

I have money in the bank, own my house, a 3month old grandson, have 2 cars, inground swimming this does not make me happy at all makes me a bit lucky<br />
I would walk away if I could have my son back from heaven

Best Answer

........ :)

Best Answer

Be forgetful.

Best Answer

Let's dance?

Best Answer

Make love<br />
At least for a short while you will be happy & content and money will be farthest from your mind

Best Answer

thats hard if you live in a capitalism world. but if you live in a free of money world maybe a country side home in europe without technology maybe yeah but no happiness if you have no job in the city though.

Best Answer

come shack up with me

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

i know the feeling

Best Answer