I can carry on a good conversation with someone but I feel as if the tone of my voice gets boring to listen to! Maybe it's because i'm a bit shy?
tiffanyandasaltshaker tiffanyandasaltshaker 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

I think if the conversation is good, the tone of your voice shouldn't matter too much..and if you are enjoying the conversation, your voice will rise and drop naturally with emphasis (in my opinion). My voice is kind of the same, which is why I use my hands a lot when talking.

Best Answer

Yeah! I'm trying to get used to using my hands more when I talk, but I always seem to forget. I was told it makes you look more interesting, lol. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Oh, it does? I just do it because...I don't know why o.o

Best Answer

dont be practiice loking at the mirror

Best Answer

wear more chain-mail

Best Answer

Puff on a helium balloon.

Best Answer

It's funny how someone completely a stranger to you can write the exact same feelings I feel. Good question! If you find the answer please let me know!! :/

Best Answer

Found it! :)

Best Answer