Maturity comes with wisdom and wisdom comes with experience...

Best Answer

Nice speech, but quotes can't help mature a girl.

Best Answer

If you're actually 14 (+/- a year), revel in being immature. There are so many different opinions on what makes a person "mature" so just, find your own way.

Best Answer

But I can't......believe me, I've tried everything. Yet nothings change my parents' opinions.

Best Answer

Act around your age, that's it. Enjoy your present age, especially your youth. Have fun.

Best Answer

BUT I CAN'T. My parents are always telling me to be mature. Its so frustrating. And to tell the truth, I've been pretty much forced to help out since I was 7, I don't really know what fun is.

Best Answer

Wish I could.

Best Answer

Maturity comes with age and experience.

Best Answer

But I am 13 and act mature in front of my parents or anywhere really, and I STILL can't seem to find the way to be more mature. They won't even let me babysit my brothers. And that's sad. I even get scholarships for camps, and that's only because I am kind to others and listen to ALL rules.

Best Answer

Do your homework, study. Get a summer job. Help around the house.

Best Answer

I do help around the house, like all the time and I'm the only one out of 6 kids....including me. I ALWAYS do my homework and study. But they won't let me get a summer job.

Best Answer

Why won't they let you get a Summer job?

Best Answer

I don't know........They think I'm not mature enough. But to be honest, I am WAY more mature than my mom. Yet she has the nerve to call me immature. Is it possible that my parents don't care about me?????????

Best Answer

I'm sure your parents care about you, but, like you said, they can be immature too. You just have to be patient with them.

Best Answer

True, but I have been for 4-5 years now.

Best Answer

It sounds like you already are mature.

Best Answer

Thanks, if only they knew that. I mean still they still think of me as......that little girl.

Best Answer

Man Dad treated me like I was a kid till the day he died, God Bless him. You know who you are, just humor them.

Best Answer

They won't even get me a real phone I have this stupid pre-paid tracfone

Best Answer

why would want to be? being mature sucks!!!

Best Answer

I want to be!!!! I need my parent's trust and respect.

Best Answer

tell them that. They'll like it.

Best Answer

Maybe, but if you knew my parents then they probably won't

Best Answer

Here's an idea. Ask them what do they mean exactly by "being mature". tell them you have no clue what it means and ask them to explain to you specifically what you have to do to look mature in their eyes. The truth is that every person has a different meaning attached to this definition.

Best Answer

you can't

Best Answer

Well of course I can. I just don't know......how.

Best Answer