So be yourself, ignore the idiots and enjoy life.

Best Answer

That a bit hard when there is nobody who is remotely decent.
I don't wanna be a hermit forever.

Best Answer

There are good people out there, I have many wonderful caring friends. You don't need to conform to others standards, if that's what people expect they aren't my kind of friends

Best Answer

Get naked.

Best Answer

And expose myself..?
for what purpose?
Humiliation and being charged with a felony? ~

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

I see you a lot in this place..
You show no seriousness.
Perhaps your a troll?~

Best Answer

It sounds like you are with the wrong people.<br />
Try to find clubs or people who share a hobby that you have and go from there.<br />
One thing I learned the hard way is that no matter what I do, I cant please everyone either in a dress or pants.<br />
People do gravitate to their own kind, have faith in that. <br />
And above all, stay true to yourself.<br />
I hope that answers your question or at least gives you something to think about.

Best Answer

I'm like you. I hate people because they're so screwed up and they just want to have sex with everyone and get wasted and high and not care about anything and they think they're the coolest. Bunch of damn losers to me. But there's no one like me that I can find. Everyone seems to disappoint. So what are we supposed to do? Loneliness is too much to bear for a lifetime, that's true. I don't think happiness can really be found anymore. Happiness and love are nonexistent or maybe they never did exist. Maybe life is about suffering or becoming a worthless idiot. Guess I'll suffer til I die.

Best Answer

Well. I agree.
How about perhaps we be more optimistic though? '
Help each other through?

Best Answer

Optimism is tough to grasp when your mind's prone to focus on depressing thoughts but it doesn't stop me from trying. Even though I fail miserably every time and end up staying up very late thinking about how miserable life is. Oh, well. Story of my life. Good luck with the optimism if you're really going to make an attempt.

Best Answer

Just be yourself...there is alot of fake people in the world..I just try to skip over them....

Best Answer

Skip over?~

Best Answer

What I mean is I do not have time for that fake stuff....that turns me way off and I avoid it...avoid the drama that comes along with it too...

Best Answer

Just be yourself and like minded people will find you.

Best Answer

It's a very hard question to answer. <br />
First thing you DO NOT want to do is becoming a *****. I know, it sounds insulting, but pay attention, in case you're pretty young and inexperienced (if you're a young teen, like 13, then I really feel sorry for you, your life is gonna suck in coming years, but it'll get better once you turn around 18, and figure out what you really want, without the influence of some stupid wackos and jerks). A ***** is someone undecisive, someone who is afraid to express themselves because they don't know whether whatever they are thinking is normal or not. A ***** is someone who is so focused on him/herself that they don't pay any attention to others when they are obvious jerks and like to take advantage of that trait of your uncertainty. It is simply more beneficial for you to be a little bit dickish than a little bit *****-ish, because when you're a ****, you control yourself, when you're a *****, others control you. And when you're a **** and you want to stop being a **** for a while - no problem, you just switch that on/off thing and bam, you're "normal" for a while. When you're a minor *****... well, others will definitely turn your on/off switch on forever. They might even attempt to turn other switches on, like "lame duck", "nerd", "loser", "miserable ****" and "wacko". And you'll lose control.<br />
This doesn't say every single thing what a "*****" really is. You'll have to figure it out for yourself. If you are a *****, you can of course try to stop being one, but that takes a lot of stubborness and strong will. If you will overcome it, though, it will be a very significant achievement in your life. Don't be afraid to express your true self. Don't be afraid to express anger when you are angry. Don't bother listening to what others might have to say to you - you think you'll be better off as a *****, controlled and manipulated by everyone? Bullshit.<br />
You might want to search for "Arnold Schwarzenegger's Life's Six Rules" or something similar. I found it very helpful when dealing with the harshest moments of my life, which was the beginning of high school. I had no one caring about my ***. Nobody. Just me.<br />
It is hard to be yourself. Making this very long answer short: being yourself is simply about not being afraid about what will happen next, no matter what you do to yourself, others and your environment. It is about being confident that you're always right, no matter what you do. That is hard to do when you're a smart and insightful person, because you are just naturally trying to rethink what you're doing - "was this good? Was this relevant? Was this morally right?" and same things. Having conscience is a good thing, but if you let others notice that you have that trait, they will simply take advantage of it, because people are just ******* jerks, period.<br />
What I've written is highly subjective and ba<x>sed only on my experiences with people. I hate them: I am aso

Best Answer

Well, you're still pretty young.<br />
For me, school is pretty tough also.<br />
I think for now it may be best to just do whatever feels most natural to you.<br />
Build on your character, read books, find as many hobbies as you can, learn about things in the world.<br />
One of the things that has really helped me is reading articles and textbooks on cognitive development and psychology, then writing papers purposefully contradicting and creating debates. It really helps with getting to know who you are, and further questioning the superficiality in our environment. I know this time is lonely, the only thing that can ever be real to me is the music I listen to and create, the books I write and my always questionable knowledge. <br />
Read Faust by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe. You may be able to connect to the characters. The legend is very old and it's one of many versions, but I'm sure you'll find Goethe to be quite fantastic. Oh, and also, listen to the blues genre! (;<br />
Hopefully sincere, K.L.

Best Answer

slowly build an awesome friend circle and go do things with them as a group<br />
thats pretty much what I did, I find that 90 percent of the people I meet are<br />
arrogant, mean, superficial etc. or all of the above, lol

Best Answer

Awesome friend circle? Nobody speaks to me unless it's to harass me.

Best Answer

If you got a pair of boot you can wade through the BS and walk out a better person, life is funnier that way.

Best Answer

I believe that's already happened. But you see, I don't wanna be alone anymore.

Best Answer

In school I was a popular kid, Band-Sports-Student Council-Art Club etc. my girlfriend was president of her class in large part due to my doing and likability. I didn't judge people as geeks or nerds I embraced their ideas of themselves as assets. Whether or not they belonged as stoners or the religious right I would say if you insult them then I guess that makes me one of them for hangout with them. I was a walking open book for anyone to read. I let people know me. What I knew about them was everything too. Whatever they confided with me would be a secret I could be trusted to keep. Winning peoples trust requires action on your part. You can never be two faced. You can never be something you are not . You have to be genuine or people will see through your facade. Take a genuine interest in peoples lives and they will find you as some one that is not about just look at me, it's all about me. Good luck and be yourself the same person you see in the mirror is who everyone feels has a part of their heart and soul and proud to call themselves' their friend.

Best Answer

just show the true you.don't be afraid.i do that most of the time

Best Answer

I'm not afraid. I do show who I am.
And nobody understands.

Best Answer

No need to be overly sociable.

Best Answer

No need to be a loner either.~

Best Answer

Never said anything about being a loner. Just be as sociable and genuine as you are, and the right people will come along.

Best Answer

How long would that take perhaps?
I've been trying for so many years now.
Everyone is so crude.

Best Answer

It takes patience. Lots of it. Years of it. But then, one by one, the right ones begin to trickle in through your filter.

Best Answer

How many years? It's been about five.

Best Answer

Took a while for me. About 5-6. High school made up the bulk of that, but college solved it rather well.

Best Answer

Okay. Well, thanks.
I'm too mature for my age it would seem is simply the issue.
I may have to wait a while longer.
But for now, I'll stick to my bedroom.~

Best Answer

look every one is a little bit mean inmature and fake because is what is needed to do in order to survive in the society<br />
please don't take it the wrong way it is not my intention to offend but even you are like this from time to time<br />
we all are humans,nobody is perfect and certanly the society is not utopic , we all are full of mistakes and we all tend to be like that because we need to improve ( at least I do ) <br />
I think your problem is like my own I used to live in this buble of "perfection" looking for the perfect girl the perfect friend or the perfect group of people and set my standards too high while I was the imperfect one , merely because I'm human as you and all<br />
and now after 10 years or so I understand that I am a humble person in the world dealing with the people arround me and learning from them <br />
in order to socialize don't lose yourself but lower your feet on the ground as well as your standards and everything will came naturaly <br />
sorry for the long response

Best Answer