I want to be all of these things and I know it is not practical, but it doesn't hurt to try. I am 14 years old, and since I have been 3, I have been overweight. I am now 145 pounds, and only 5'2 so, the weight isn't distributed well. I want to know how to lose weight. Also, as I mentioned before, I am only 5'2, but my goal is to be 5'8. Also, I want to know how I can get smarter, is it just practice, and reviewing material? Thank you!
glee12 glee12 13-15 10 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

You continue growing into your 20s..the rest is confidence. It sounds like cliched BS but trust me on it.

Best Answer

Ya, it is pretty cliched, but I do want to be all these things! It would give me so much self-confidence. I have like none now.

Best Answer

Everything older people tell you sounds stupid when youre younger, but is it a lie? I was just like this- I wanted to be skinnier, lighter, have no acne, etc my mom told me the same things but I didnt give a ****. As I got older I fed my mind knowledge, stopped paying attention to the media/negative people and began to hang around good people who liked me for myself, began accepting myself and my imperfections and I never looked back. There is no quick fix for what you want. it'll take time..life really is a journey, not a destination. You got time, I'm sure you'll grow into your looks..again, you dont stop growing in your teens.

Best Answer

By accepting yourself the way you are.<br />
Self confidence is way more attractive and longer lasting.

Best Answer

If you really want to be physically taller then go to an endocrinologist for hormone therapy. To be prettier, develop your personality. To be smarter, read a lot and stop watching the boob toob

Best Answer

HGH is the only thing i know of that will increase height but thats not recommended especially in women. <br />
Cardio, following the max gersun juice diet and confidence! Oh and smile!<br />
For intelligence, read everything you get your hands on!

Best Answer

by just being yourself.

Best Answer

Eat healthy. :) Veggies are aaaaaahhmazing!

Best Answer

For becoming smarter just put yourself in as many challenging experiences as you can, and read a lot. The more you experience, and read, the more you'll know how to deal with different situations and tasks. For becoming prettier, learn about style and fashion. Get some friends that have a good sense of style, and learn from them. If you think it's necessary, hire a personal image consultant. Check on craigslist for some cheaper options of this. As for becoming taller, you don't have many options. High heels, and maybe there are surgical procedures that can do the job. You can also get cosmetic surgery for becoming prettier.

Best Answer

Taller? higher heels. Smarter? study more than you do now. Prettier? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Work out and dress for success.......or hang out with guys that have very thick glasses.

Best Answer

Getting taller would increase your weight, you know. Better to lose weight some other way. Besides, 5'2" is just fine.

Best Answer

It would? How?

Best Answer

Getting taller doesn't just stretch you out. It's an increase in total size. Organs, bones, muscles, and soft tissue all grow in proportion to the increase in height. That's why taller people have bigger heads and hands than shorter people.

Best Answer

Oh... I didn't know that. Well, I did, but I kind of forgot about it, and didn't apply it to the situation. Thank you! I agree 5'2 is fine, but compared to the other people in my school, I feel really short.

Best Answer