Especially the ones that ive never been on. Everytime i get on one that is busy i always get that fight or flight response
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 5 Answers Feb 23 in Community

Get a really big, safe, fast, comfortable car. I love driving through malfunction junction in Atlanta in my big hog Cadillac with its steel roll cage and reinforced roof, 500 ponies, 4 wheel traction control, front and side air bags, 300 watt sound system, in dash GPS, and bum warmer seats.

Best Answer

Isn't that just special???

Best Answer

Yeah, she is a special car. Her 500 ponies will really get you off.

Best Answer

The problem is that its an unreliable Caddy with "ponies" rather than horses. If you are going to brag about power..... compare torque... not ponies.

Best Answer

I wasn't comparing my Caddy with anything. I was trying to get the guy excited about driving, not have a useless techy ******* match with you.

Best Answer

I like driving just not on the interstate. If its a 2 lane one im fine

Best Answer

Get more experience driving on multi-lane highways maybe during low traffic periods at first. I know it sounds crazy but they're actually designed to be much safer than 2 lane black tops.

Best Answer

You can't. I have the same Fear. You don't get rid of the fear,you get USED to it. After 40 years the fear is still there,but I accept it and it doesn't bother me nearly as bad. :)

Best Answer

The thing that realy bothers me is that i try to stay on the right as much as possible, but there are times where other cars need to merge onto it and i need to move over for them..then i just feel trapped and feel like i need to get back to the right asap. Do u live in a big city

Best Answer

No luckily I live in a small town.My family and Wifes family do live in big cities and we go often . I know what you mean you try to leave space,between you and the guy ahead and people fill in the space.There is no way to drive safe in big city traffic.You just have to,do the best you can,and not worry about it too much. :)

Best Answer

Find a good therapist that specializes in fear resolution.

Best Answer

How do you feel about driving on huge interstates. I stay sway from the left lane as much as possible and always try to stay on the right

Best Answer

Its not a problem for me and most people. BTW, its just common sense to drive in other than the left lane. The left lane is for vehicles that are passing others.

Best Answer

What about the 2nd to left? There are 4 or even 5 lanes sometimes

Best Answer

I, as most people drive where they are comfortable.... often I drive in the left lane to pass others.......

Best Answer

drive through downtown Atlanta on their six lane highways... I recommend a sports car that is a stick shift. turn the music up, put the top down and pretend you're a pinball inside a pinball machine...

Best Answer

So i see youre from the ATL lol

Best Answer

Pretend it's a video game. Play driving video games.

Best Answer

Except when you lose in the video game you dont die in real life lol

Best Answer