PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 12 Answers May 7, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

First things first. Hit your head against a wall a couple dozen times. They don't like people with too many brain cells.

Best Answer

I thought they were all about science.

Best Answer

That is a good start. People whose brains are destroyed by drugs are good members too. Tom Cruise has the advantage of being born an imbecile.

Best Answer

It's the only "religion" I ever heard of that makes you pay tens of thousands of dollars for their brand of salvation. They actually believe that 75 million years ago a being named Xenu brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and detonated hydrogen bombs in the volcanoes. The thetans then clustered together, stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to do this today. Scientologists at advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating body thetans and neutralizing their ill effects by paying the church obscene amounts of money.<br />
When my Grandfather says "Oh yeah, I remember when they made that one up" about any religion, I have to laugh.

Best Answer

You can join the cult without being wealthy. You won't progress very far within the cult unless you're wealthy.

Best Answer

Can they make me wealthy?

Best Answer

No. They can make you poor. And whacky.

Best Answer

That sounds about right, but can fit to almost any religion though. And aint that the truth.

Best Answer

You can but what do you really know about it? Maybe it's easier to join then to disconnect from them?

Best Answer

I know very little about them, but I know some high profile people are members.

Best Answer

Is that a good reason to join?

Best Answer

Yes... Where else could someone make those kinds of connections?.. That's why parents want their kids to go into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc...

Best Answer

Scientology is just another money making scam, dreamt up by a clever but idiotic fanatic called ron hubbard.<br />
It is one of the most manipulative and heinous so called 'religious' organisations.<br />
It helps to be rich, they will welcome you to join quicker, so they can empty your bank account into theirs quicker. <br />
They also, like every other religion on earth use fear to keep members loyal and require certain lifestyle requirements to keep them in line. They have also been known to use violence to protect their money making scam.<br />
Unfortunately they do find a lot of gullible twats out there to fleece!<br />
Keep well away unless you enjoy being manipulated and robbed!

Best Answer

You just need to naive...and a little whackadoo in the head

Best Answer

Anyone who is stupid enough to believe the pitch men for it can join. You just hand over most of your salary to it and allow it to boss your every action, word and thought. Some people like to be robots. They avoid any personal responsibility when they allow cults to control them completely.

Best Answer

I was wondering that too. I want to join Scientology because it seems more high-tech than Buddhism. Plus I've always liked science fiction.

Best Answer

I'm a fan of Sci-Fi... Which reminds me why was that channel changed to SyFy?

Best Answer

They changed it because you can't trademark a genre. So they made up a new word and now they can sue anybody who uses SyFy without permission.

Best Answer

freaky question

Best Answer