Realistically, there has to be some people out there who women will never bother with? How do I know its not me? I feel like that guy who wont ever be able to get a girl interested in them? Because im 20 years old and still have never had a serious girlfriend. I rarely if ever see a girl that\'s interested in me back. I constantly think that my mistakes in the past, my rejections and girls not being interested in me are just a foreshadow of the future. I have no self worth and question everything I do. I cant believe when people say it will happen, you will be okay, because really some people never really see the light, some people never get to have this in life. How do I know thats not me?
Somebodycares Somebodycares 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 8 in Self Improvement

Work on becoming good enough for yourself, and it will happen.

Best Answer

With all the sick people out there that have a relationship, how can you not?

Best Answer

Look at your D. Realize no matter what girls say their V wants a D eventually other D's will find V's or D's depending if they are G. Leading to one V moistening for your D. <br />
And remember: S you in your A's, don't wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Best Answer

You are... You just need to be ok with being you.

Best Answer

how can they believe,if you wont

Best Answer