I was very depressed for over a year because I had an undiagnosed condition that made people think I was crazy. Now I've been diagnosed with POTS and I want to reconnect with my friends, they miss me but I don't know how to say sorry for being gone so long without sounding pathetic :/
kbarrios93 kbarrios93 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Are you talking about Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome?

If that is what you are referring to, I do not understand why you need to apologize to anyone for anything. You have a physical illness. How is having POTS any different than cancer, MS, diabetes, or any other physical illness over which you had no control.

Personally, I would just reach out to them and tell them how much you have missed them and how much you look forward to reconnecting with them.

Best Answer

Yes that's what I'm referring to and your right. None of my friends know yet about it, they just thought I disappeared out of nowhere. No one is angry with me but I feel wrong for leaving them behind because of my own fault

Best Answer

Getting sick is not your fault. It is no one's fault. Your friends will understand if they are true friends. Those who refuse to understand were not true friends to begin with.

Best Answer

Reconnecting with anyone after a long period of time can be rough, if not impossible. Make a good, solid effort to reconnect with those that you truly did miss and if they feel they cannot make time for you anymore then look for a new outlet of friends.

Best Answer

gather them , plan to go some where fun and right before reaching the place , go like guys im sorry blah blah blah and theyl be like aww its k and then a 1 min awkward silence and then bam u reach u the fun place , have fun and it'd be as if u neveh left

Best Answer

ice skating lessons

Best Answer