my wife has left me and i have lost my job i cant pay the bills or the morgage i am going to end my life but i want a painless way out
roaddigger roaddigger 51-55 92 Answers Mar 25, 2009

When you die your BODY SHUTS DOWN (duh)<br />
so there is gonna be pain no matter what you do. Dying is a painful process.<br />
And its the most selfish thing you could do. Dont put your family through that. <br />
Whatever it is thats going on, you CAN get through this. You CAN push on and in time your gonna look back and be glad you didnt die.<br />
You only get one life, dont end it so quickly. You dont know for sure that whats on the other side isnt gonna be worse.

Best Answer

Marry me i will chnage my mind promise

Best Answer

i want to marry you

Best Answer

how do you kno if we have one life we may b reincarnated i hate how we humans think we kno so much as in reality we kno so little suicide should never b a decision but life does get hard nd sometimes its for the best:(

Best Answer

why don't you get to know someone before you say they will be missed. you don't know the first thing about anyone elses life.

Best Answer

How is that selfish?!

Best Answer

Don't be such a wuss. With our current economic crisis, there are literally millions of people in situations much worse than yours, and yet they're still going on. <br />
But if you insist on being a complete coward and failure, overdose on sleeping pills.

Best Answer

is it painful? what will you feel? will you not wake up anymore? like you're just sleeping?

Best Answer

How u just sleep

Best Answer

sleeping pills have not worked for me I have taken bottles of them at a time. I feel has if my nose and mouth are covered in a chalk that can't be ridden after i take them. Usually within 5-10 min. I've never fallen right to sleep after taking them or even hours after. However I will have moments when I phase out has if my body dosed of but shoot awake after a min or two. Sometimes I feel has if things are crawling on me that are not there or I feel like i am burning i guess this is from the state of mind of seeking death before i take the pills. On the times someone has found me my stomach has been pumped I would say it happened about 1 out of 10 attempts on the sleeping pills. Other than that when I do go to sleep it is not a peaceful sleep there will be hours of sleep feeling anxious and an inability to move around loss of time is common to.

Best Answer

you are a very cruel person

Best Answer

Please don't. Go talk to someone.

Best Answer

Don't think that's possible. There will always be pain, unfortunately there's no easy way out of life. But let's not also forget, with the rain comes a rainbow. Sure, we cant see it now, but eventually it appears, question is, do we wanna be there to see it?<br />
I do this, when i wish to end it, i go to You Tube, & i type, "Rocky talking to his son" & i just love that video. It hits harder than most punches, but its the truth. - Take the hits & keep moving forward...

Best Answer

I really don't think I could justify giving someone advice on how to kill themselves. I wonder what you are thinking even asking this question... I think you could have figured out you wouldn't actually get the advice you're asking for before you submitted this question. I don't really get it.

Best Answer

It is impossible. Even if you were to find a way to not feel pain yourself, your suicide would bend, possibly to the point of breaking, so many hearts and lives around you. There is no painless suicide. <br />
Your matter. Though you are going through such a hellaciously rough time right now, you have purpose and life. You will make it through this. There is a reason for you to be here - know this.<br />
Please call the number highwaters7 gave you.

Best Answer

everyone hates me, my daughter, my son and both brothers and my parents are dead. No one will weap over me trust me nio one person

Best Answer

Don't think like that, I feel like dyeing right now 2 that's how I found this tab but I know its wrong, but I just have nothing to look forward to in life,I'm not trying to make this about me back to topic, don't do it everyone has a purpose, me and you just haven't found ours yet

Best Answer

my **** likes you

Best Answer

seriously don't listen to these people m8 i'm about 2 seconds from dieing right now and i'm using helium in a confined space takes 5 mins to die and you become unconscious in 10 seconds no pain. If you want to end your life it is your choice and unless you are looking to get away from all this mess instead of die i would say do it the way im about to do now....

Best Answer

There is no painless way out of life the ones you leave behind suffer the loss.<br />
Ending your life is not the answer, here so many have offered and I will as well, if you need someone to talk to please if not me then someone.<br />
Things look bad now time changes everything, give yourself some time and please talk to someone. <br />
I will keep you in my thoughts.

Best Answer

I'm sorry...but family suffering your loss??? Lets be real, we all loose family members and it hurts for a few months and passes...as everyone says, you'll get over it. So not taking your life because others may suffer is bull. Everyone has just so much strength. We see it everyday. What one person brushes off, devastates another. I too have just so much strength and can only pick myself up and brush myself off and put a smile on my face just so many times.

Best Answer

What ever you do to come out of the mess in your life. another mess already start creating spider's web again. you can't run in your life. Dont be fear of die because after dieing there were no pain left. Fear from your life lots of pain

Best Answer

If I knew the answer to your question I wouldn't be here myself. Anyway, as far as any of us knows, you only get one life. Don't throw it away so lightly. <br />
You could phone the number Highwaters suggested.

Best Answer

Suicide is always painful.<br />
If you kill yourself you die a very slow, painful death.<br />
And you don't only cause the pain to yourself, you also inflict pain on others... your family, friends.<br />
Why do you feel this badly about it? I understand why in a way, but these are things that you can most certainly change. You can get the help! Don't be so selfish.<br />
I've been in your shoes. Luckily enough, i was caught before i could actual do the deal with the devil, and believe me, i'm glad! because life isn't so bad, you just have to be patient, take some risks, get the help and support of other people.<br />
You won't be doing yourself any favours by doing this.

Best Answer

Yes, 800-273-8255 or 800- Need-Him. You may be in pain now, and suicide will not resolve that pain. It even adds to the pain your friends and family and their aquaintances may feel right now. The answers may not always be clear, but the solution is...talk to someone who can help, listen and understand. Preferably a professional.

Best Answer

1-800-273-8255, or 1-800-784-2433 Immediately!<br />
Nothing is that bad. Sometimes things seem like they are but they always get better. Please, Please get some help NOW

Best Answer

You need to talk to someone. Weather it's me or someone else. I have Yahoo and am online right now with same useer name. I have been where your at, more than once and if I'd of had someone to talk to it would of been alot easier!

Best Answer

I have the impression that dying by inhaling CO must be painless... but You know you can google this if you really wanted to know so I guess you are after help rather than a real answer.<br />
As far as I am concerned, I believe anybody has the right to take his/her own life and nobody can judge you for that. Those who call you coward have no clue about depression. <br />
That being said, I think that there is a difference between a well thought decision to end your own life because of a terminal illness for instance and a desperate decision because you are depressed. Especially if you have relatives that will be left with the consequences... <br />
Try to think this way... you are free to do what you want! You can end your life, you can take a flight to Brazil and go get lost in the Amazon... or become a missionary in Africa... Both are desperate way outs but if you choose the second one... you can always came back if you change your mind.

Best Answer

Hope things are better we all have issues my wifr left ne i lost job broke neck and back and god keeps me going

Best Answer

Am searching for the best way to die. <br />
And i have come with a sudden death. <br />
Its a train <br />
Which does look like an accident and quick too <br />
Should only have the courage to wait till the train comes.

Best Answer

I wanna die now. Im very wasted. No one loves me.including my husband.

Best Answer

I hear you. I am in a loveless marriage. Hang in there..travel to Europe.

Best Answer

I JUST DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH I WANT TO DIE I HAVE FACED MANY PROBLEMS IN MY HOUSE SO IM DEPRESSED SO MUCH my family memebers are forcing me to get married im not interested im in love someone i want to get married.I WNT TO DIE IN SECONDS ONLY

Best Answer

I want to die pllzzz suggest me in dining seconds

Best Answer

Am searching for the best way to die.
And i have come with a sudden death.
Its a train
Which does look like an accident and quick too

Best Answer

i knew a guy who got hit buy a train lost both of his legs and lived through it... there is no 100% that anything you will try will kill you. I don't care i you shove an h-bomb up your *** timer could malfunction.

Best Answer

It can't be done You may not suffer any pain however the amount of pain you leave your loved one's cannot be measured .Find ways of making yourself more positive talk with a priest or even a physcologist that's what theyre there for.I know because I have thought about the easy way out heaps of times and cant do it as I have three of Gods wonderful creations to look after . It would hurt them for the rest of their lives and I cant let that happen.<br />
So I pray that all goes well for you and anyone else out there suffering pain and anxiety.

Best Answer

Im also trying to die.im very great unsuccesfull man.im a person with a lack of luck.im 17,but i cant bear this life anymore.my parents are giving too much stress to me.day by day im getting too uneasiness in my life.i want to go far away from my house.physically or spirutually like die.my hard workness in education cant overtakes my unlukyness.so please give me suggestion to die

Best Answer

Pls suggest me easy way to die
Feed up from life an ppl around,
Got very good success in life restless,
One person can't be lead family of 10member without anyone help along for long time,
Wanted to achive more
But, no one is with me for a journey

Best Answer

You are 17 and it's normal to feel like this. Just join a club - drama, sports, chess, art anything you like. A month from now and if you join a club and find new friends life will feel so much better, I promise.

Best Answer