Oh my god! They killed Curtis! Those Ba***rds
chibinovachan chibinovachan 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Movies & TV

Curtis is dead but im still really into it. Ive only seen up to episode 6. The one with the rabbit. The bartender is still very attractive dispite his little problem.

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Well I thought I wouldn't watch it when Nathan left the series....

Best Answer

ikr but now there's not a single original character left. Not sure how I feel about that..... -_-

Best Answer

I know it is a bit strange...

Best Answer

I don't watch much tv any more a movie once in a while because of all that soap opera bull s h i t . Used to be they concentrated on the show not on the characters personal lives and characters were almost never killed off. Now the mentality is character development usually we find out the character has a drug or alcohol problem anger issues seem popular to. What used to be the good guys has become the mediocre guys and that's at best. Shows used to be more about the material about situations the characters were in etc now they appeal to the mundane social instincts, stuff that would get a chimp excited.

Best Answer

And I thought Id never watch it when FallenAngelWoot went through a wobble!

Best Answer

Oi ;p

Best Answer

loooooooooooo there Woot! :)

Best Answer