Eat alot of veggies and protein sweety you will get full and it blocks alot of cravings for other foods. I can't eat gluten and have huge issues with too many carbs...Just try to focus on a goal for yourself...<br />
Goto Lowcarbfriend.com....alot of wonderful people and good recipes and help their..hugs*

Best Answer

I suggest you ask yourself why you're eating so much in the first place. It isn't about the taste of the food beyond the first few bites. What need is the food meeting that isn't being met in less destructive ways, and how can you go about getting those needs met?

Best Answer

I have been on more than a dozen diets, and I finally found one that works for me. It is simple, pretty strict, and there is a book out by the developer of it, a doctor. At first I liked the fact that I was losing more than a pound a day, but, we all know that life happens. I just could not keep that up. To me the best thing about this diet is that it is EASY to keep most of the weight off once you lose it! That has always been impossible for me. I started this diet a year ago, and actually you do it awhile, then you take a break from it, just being somewhat careful not to eat stupidly (a pound of ice cream every night and a dozen doughnuts each morning- that type of thing). Now, you may have heard of this diet, but it is not a fad. It is not a marketable product so nobody spends money advertising it. It is the HCG diet. The book is POUNDS AND INCHES by Dr. Simeons. You can read the book for free online. There is also an HCG support group online that a nurse moderates. You do NOT have to get shots, you can take homeopathic drops. :-)

Best Answer