shes just worried Sav. i would be too. its been 2 days. it will probably be a week or so. when hunter was cutting he was stuck on house arrest for a week and councilling in the house

Best Answer

true thanks

Best Answer

Uh, if you're back on drugs, you are NOT stable...

Best Answer

i am tho. ive been doing them since i was like 12 or 13 and im still fine. I think it was just messing with my brain this one time because I was feeling sad on my own too idk it just was a bad batch probs

Best Answer

The quote I most remember is "You can't talk your way out of something you acted yourself into" It will take time. Time for you to show your mom that you are stable. It sounds like your family has been through so many horrible things. I understand suicide and I understand drug use. I wish you and your family all the best.

Best Answer

what? You think you can just flip some kind of switch and it'll all get better or be erased? You'll have to earn that kind of trust back from your mother. And it's all going to take, or should take, a long, long time.

Best Answer

time and re earning trust back.

Best Answer