She just got the ambush of my dad dying in a car accident because he was drunk, me attmpting suicide and she just found out that I have been back on drugs. She wont let me leave the house and she keeps watching me while I sit in bed to make sure I dont hurt myself. This all happened 2 nights ago but she is making me feel awkward. I want to go back to canada to play hockey on my team again but she doent want me to leave.And I got off probation 2 years ago for some drug related stuff and have been doing them since but lately me and my friends have been taking lots of oxycotin and experimenting with meth and its just not goodand my mom found out. And im not going to try to kill myself again Im fine now. It was stupid. It was just the drugs talking and he sadness about my dad
1996Liam 1996Liam 18-21, M 9 Answers Feb 5 in Community

shes just worried Sav. i would be too. its been 2 days. it will probably be a week or so. when hunter was cutting he was stuck on house arrest for a week and councilling in the house

Best Answer

true thanks

Best Answer

Uh, if you're back on drugs, you are NOT stable...

Best Answer

i am tho. ive been doing them since i was like 12 or 13 and im still fine. I think it was just messing with my brain this one time because I was feeling sad on my own too idk it just was a bad batch probs

Best Answer

dude. your not stable. im not stable. craig kate kelly rowan and brett arent stable. oxycotin is serious. i know thats why we chose to try it but its whats making us unstable. plus your bipolar

Best Answer

We chose oc because its a hardcore drug and we are hardcore people. Im not giving it upits my favorite yet

Best Answer

i think your mom really needs you right now.. i know you rather be doing other things, but you can't be so selfish as to leave your mom alone in the hardest times.. its up to you now to fix things, and show your mom you are responsible enough to be out on your own.

Best Answer

The quote I most remember is "You can't talk your way out of something you acted yourself into" It will take time. Time for you to show your mom that you are stable. It sounds like your family has been through so many horrible things. I understand suicide and I understand drug use. I wish you and your family all the best.

Best Answer

what? You think you can just flip some kind of switch and it'll all get better or be erased? You'll have to earn that kind of trust back from your mother. And it's all going to take, or should take, a long, long time.

Best Answer

time and re earning trust back.

Best Answer