She said I could dye it again once all the other color faded. Well it's been well over a year and the color has faded out! I want to do something different! I'm tempted to just go ahead and buy the dye and do it. Any advice?
EmoSakurachan EmoSakurachan 16-17 3 Answers Apr 12 in Community

well sure go ahead and ruin your hair, don't you dare cry when it's all dried out and falls out!

Best Answer

Actually, it doesnt dry and fall out.

Best Answer

all the chemicals you add to your hair have an affect on it as you grow older, never wondered why someone around 40+ had hair that looked like ****?

Best Answer

No, as a matter of fact, I've never wondered that. But at the same time, it's my hair, and I can do what I want to it.

Best Answer

you're right, it's your life. you are allowed to **** it up any way you like

Best Answer

It's not ******* up my life. It's called expressing myself.

Best Answer

XD, it's so sad that you actually think that. people used to express themselves in beautiful ways, now they just destroy their body

Best Answer

How is dying my hair not expressive? It's showing that I'm not sticking with boring hair colors all the time. I don't want just dark brown hair, why not purple and blue or something? And I guess you think tattoos and piercings are stupid too? There's only so much I can do to express myself, and yeah I do in art and stuff, but why not something wild? That's what makes me who I am.
And it's sad that you don't think it's expressive. There's plenty of ways people can express themselves.

Best Answer

i don't think any of it as stupid, you are making an uninformed assumption. i simply don't believe it is a valid option that is really needed. i've had enough of this tiresome conversation and will not reply again. have a good life

Best Answer

I will gladly have a good life with my dyed hair ^.^

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

sit down with your mom and tell her you want to try something different again with your hair; maybe have some options available, some products you can discuss that are out there, whether semi permanent or a permanent color; if you include her and ask for her advice, she might be more willing to agree.

Best Answer