so my wife and i have great sex and one thing i love doing is using a ***** on her while i **** her it feels great but i want to have a mmf ********* with her she tells me she dosent need another man and the ***** is good enough but she loves watching DP videos so that would mean she would try it right? i want to do it i know it would feel awsome for her and for me but i dont know how to get her to want to actually do it can you guys give me any suggestions?
betterdayz betterdayz 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 15, 2010

That's how it started for me and my wife... After a while she would pick out a guy when we were out and we would pretend he was the *****... Sex eas awesome. One weekend at the cottage we got pretty drunk and invited a guy over from the cottage next door since he was there alone, it started out innocent and the he asked if we'd go skinny dipping,when my wife said yes I almost ****!! I was so hot watching her undress in front of a stranger.. When I tested her in the water her lips were so swollen I knew she was hot for him. I told her to go to our bed room and put a blindfold on and wait for a surprise, she did not hesitate and after a few more we went in and made passionate sex to my wife for 4 hours... That was 15 years ago... Still married and about to celebrate 35 yrs...

Best Answer

That's so hot wanting to convince my wife to do a 3 some with Mfm or mff I'm open to another guy doing her.

Best Answer

I think I have couple of ideas for you. You may or may not think it is gross but try it. <br />
1) Do a little oral sex with you and get her nice and wet. Have get on top of you and have her ride your ****. Tell her this is awesome, it feels so good. but I want to eat your ***** still. I want you to sit on my face after I *** inside you. I want to lick my *** out of your wet *****. After you get done tell her that was amazing I wish I had more. Maybe we can get another guy with us. <br />
2) do 69 with her but don't ***. Just make sure she has her *******. Then she will tell you she is done. She will stroke you or suck you. Tell her that you taste so awesome. I love your *** and I need more. You *** taste sooo good. I want to taste mine. Shot my *** in my mouth. Tell her that it taste amazing. I want to see what another guy's *** taste like. We should have a 3-some.

Best Answer

Look the first thing u need to make sure and clear with each other that it will only be about sex if u do this no one can be jealous once u are sure then what u do is find a guy that you know she is into or attracted to tell him were u guys will be and tell the guy to flirt with her heavyly while u casualy go get drinks or go to the rest room or not really noticing the guys flirting snd then go from there make it spontaneous were she feels in contrl once that happens and then u can plan. Away good luck believe me it is great and it makes ur sex life much heathier

Best Answer

Like others have stated, it can be a double edged sword. Once you open that box in a sexual relationship, it's hard to go back(or have things the way they were). Just be prepared to embrace the new lifestyle. Saying that, it can be a really exciting practice. The truth with women when it comes to the "*********" fantasy, the idea of being with two men actually is more exciting than being in a MFF one. The reason being, the woman is at the center of the sexual energy, and depending on her nature, the idea of either "owning" two men or being "owned" by to men is really exciting!<br />
I would suggest testing the waters first as I did with my girl. You need to distinguish whether or not(like others stated) it is desire or just a fantasy. Fantasies are great, but they are just that...they have no real world implications(eg jealousy, feelings, etc). So to test, begin with watching DP vids together(sounds like you may already). That's a good start. Start incorporating it into the actual sex...having the video on while you have sex. Many people want it(DP), but it is a matter of unlocking the inner desire. So many will not know how to bring it up. The best time is when arousal is heightened and defenses and inhibitions are down.<br />
So in the heat of the moment try placing some fingers, or a ***** in her mouth. Give her the taste of being filled. My guess is it will drive her nuts. While she is going crazy...plant the seed of another ****. Say perhaps "I bet you would love another **** hey babe?". Your answer will direct you to go from there. If hot, she should be receptive...then move onto spreading her cheeks, getting her to fantasize about another **** entering her. <br />
Start from there and if receptive build off it. Open the idea of having an actual DP.

Best Answer

Suggestion from a woman--if she says she's not interested, listen to her. Just because she enjoys the videos doesn't mean she wants to try it. Please, trust me on this one. I've been there....

Best Answer

Run an ad on Craigslist.com (or a similar site), being very specific about what you're looking for, and request that they post recent pics of themselves. Tell her that you're doing this just for fun to see what kind of responses you get. Then, share the responses with her, and get her opinion of each one.<br />
The most important things are getting her to choose to do this, so that she doesn't feel like she's being forced to do something she doesn't want to do, and, letting her choose who the lucky guy will be.

Best Answer

Never want your wife to be touched by another man or to want one. You are risking ruining a good thing.

Best Answer