mtiff mtiff 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Empowerment

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Best Answer

True "power" comes from accepting these feelings of being "powerless" from time to time.

Learning to recognize situations we are powerless to change frees up our energy in the moment to do what we can with what is available to us.

Best Answer

In my marriage I struggled to with the feeling of powerlessness. I found out that power comes from within. You take it back for yourself. Don't let others take it away any longer.

Best Answer

They ain't worth it .. Take it back steer clear :-)

Best Answer

If you do not have a lot of shame, try a good old fashioned tantrum. Scream..throw things ( it helps if these things you throw narrowly miss some part of their body ) jump up and down..make a scene and embarrass everyone.

If you are one to self sacrifice for the happiness of someone else, and I get the feeling that you might be, this is quit effective. you will have all ears on you.

Best Answer

there are some who will listen try talking to them if you can and if not write me a message and I will get back to you asap you have power that is a fact but do you give away your power or is it taken from you ???

Best Answer

I think it is taken. I used to give it away, but I quit that a while back. I thought I would be able to 'make' people happier if I just went outta my way for them. Some of my boundaries have been seriously ignored.

Best Answer

in life we can not make people we can try but it always seems to backfire for me in my life the truth I have found is life is what happens to us when we are making other plans and how we chose to react to this is what makes us who we are

Best Answer

I agree. It is how we react that makes us who we are. I hope to consistently respond in love to others, and not just when they are being way awesome. :]

Best Answer