God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Best Answer

True "power" comes from accepting these feelings of being "powerless" from time to time.<br />
Learning to recognize situations we are powerless to change frees up our energy in the moment to do what we can with what is available to us.

Best Answer

In my marriage I struggled to with the feeling of powerlessness. I found out that power comes from within. You take it back for yourself. Don't let others take it away any longer.

Best Answer

They ain't worth it .. Take it back steer clear :-)

Best Answer

If you do not have a lot of shame, try a good old fashioned tantrum. Scream..throw things ( it helps if these things you throw narrowly miss some part of their body ) jump up and down..make a scene and embarrass everyone. <br />
If you are one to self sacrifice for the happiness of someone else, and I get the feeling that you might be, this is quit effective. you will have all ears on you.

Best Answer