I saw a reinactment of a news story on TV, the actual incident occurred in the eighties. the boy who was killed had been harassing the kid but what made his death so tragic is how he died and the fact if he were alive, he'd probably have learnt from his mistakes he was only 13/14 years old when he died. he was just a kid..he was choked to death and died struggling for his life. the reinactment was based on testomonies and findings. ever since i felt like i personally 'miss' this boy even though i didn't know him. i just think punishment by death was so harsh on him and he could still have been alive today he'd be 45 now i think grown up with a family and children... the boy came to me in dreams too, telling me he wasn't dead. then i wake up and i know that he is.
Sachestria Sachestria 16-17, F 2 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Health

some times a someone's story touches us for some reason or other. you feel empathy for the boy who died. it touched you deeply enough to speak to your subconscious. time will make it fade away

Best Answer

well its been about 3 years so far i still cry about it

Best Answer

sorry to hear that, have you spoken to anyone about it? maybe a school counselor or someone like that? i hope it stops haunting you so!

Best Answer

i feel more for the person he harassed, who finally snapped. sorry, but 13-14 is plenty old enough to know that you shouldn't be an @$$hole.

Best Answer