LettersToTheSky LettersToTheSky 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Pantihose or tights.<br />
covers up my scar.

Best Answer

Perhaps I should explain....it's like 70 degrees out. I wouldn't like to have heat stroke. Isn't there like lotions or perhaps makeup I could use to cover it? Not to mention, if I wore pants all summer, i would be really pale. :/ lol

Best Answer

70, thats what is here now and I have jeans on and thinking of putting tights on as well. that is cool of us. However heat from the direct sun is not accounted for. Anyway pantihose or tights in the cooler months are still good. They have a great hugging and warmth feeling that no one can give me. I know that sounds shallow but I have yet to meet anyone that gives me the warmth and hugging feeling that my dresses, hose and heels give me.

Best Answer

Hello I'm Laura from Keromask. We all understand the problems you can have if you are self concious of a skin imperfection you may have - which is why we are here to help! Keromask is a specially formulated camouflage cream designed to help you cover up all imperfections, however large or small. Our camouflage cream comes in 21 different colours so is suitable for all skin shades and types. To find out more information and to see our full range of products visit keromask.com or call 01276 674050. I hope this may help you. Laura.

Best Answer

Sounds legit, thanks!

Best Answer

kryolan cosmetics has derma color camouflage cream which is good for covering all kinds of scars

Best Answer

NOTHING..LET PPL SEE WHO YOU ARE IF THEY GOT APROBLEM ITS NOT YOUR FAULT<br />
STAY NATURAL

Best Answer

PANTS ?????

Best Answer

It's like 70 degrees out, I don't want to have a heat stroke...you know?

Best Answer

how bad are these scars girl ??? what heals faster ? your ego or sunstroke ????

Best Answer

pretty bad. you see, I stayed at my aunt's house for like a month, and her cats had fleas, so now I have flea bite scars all over my legs.

Best Answer

How can i cover my legs scar.. I have so many in my legs.. I need to attend compny outing.. Two days from now..So i need to show off my legs.. And it is in a hawaian theme..

Best Answer

Perhaps coverup.?

Best Answer

How old are they? If they are not too old you can use vitamin E oil.<br />
And there is also Mederma scar gel.

Best Answer

uhmm, about 7 months. I used some mederma scar gel for a bit, and it did help. but that stuff is kinda expensive. :/

Best Answer

Try the Vitamin E oil.
Medrerma is expensive I was using it too. If I think of anything else I will let you know :-)
Check the prices on Amazon too.

Best Answer