arciebuenaventura arciebuenaventura 26-30, M 6 Answers Jun 8 in Dating & Relationships

Give it time and go easy on yourself. Only advice there is.

Best Answer

Try to move on but don't forget everything and certainly don't dwell on the past

Best Answer

hum? it is called grieveing, just work through the loss, seek help if U find u r self obsessed over this issue. peace.

Best Answer

What was the cause of the break up?

Best Answer

He just tried to love me.. Then he found someone new.. That was just 3 days ago..:(

Best Answer

I got dumped four days ago. And what i thought to myself and still do is that when someone doesn't want to be with you anymore then you have to understand that you are too much for them. Some people don't know how to accept greatness and then are afraid of it so they back off. Don't waste your time on those people, one who really does want it will come along and until then you must have expectations. It's best for yourself and your own good.

Best Answer

Thanks.. I gave my all .. All the love i could give.. Still he dumped me

Best Answer

Exactly what i did, i literally have him everything i could and then i realized people that really love you don't hurt you. Maybe all they needed us for was their ego and that's such a low thing a person can do, I've cried so much over him during our relationship that i have literally no treats left.

Best Answer

*Tears

Best Answer

How many years you've been together? Us is just a month.. But we shared a lot of us.. He showed me care while he's trying his best to love me.. But now he found someone who really wants

Best Answer

We were together for a year and 9 months.. imagine how much we shared together in that time. People thought we were married, so i sort of feel like i just got divorced...

Best Answer

I see.. How are you dealing with the pain so far?

Best Answer

Well the first few days i was sooo nauseous i couldn't eat at all. Then i noticed he was happier without me and i just thought well f you too. So if they can be happy without you then you can be happy without them too. Just gotta find a passion, me personally i almost live at the gym. There's lots of hot guys that will distract you and make you forget haha

Best Answer

cry it out, write it on EP and getting ride of all her/his pics+belongings.

Best Answer

I'm so in pain right now.. I know he doesnt deserve me in every way.. But still can feel this awful pain

Best Answer

It's the same pain you get after working out, trying to make you stronger.

Best Answer