Where are you living? Most countries now have services that help with this sort of thing. Bullying, in all its forms, is big news and most governments (western ones, anyway) are putting resources to it. You need support - there's only so much support you can get in a forum like this. I have known people who have been shy of doing something about it, yet when it got on top of them they harmed themselves. You do not deserve any of this, and you must keep telling yourself that. But make sure you find someone who can be there for you, and not just on the other end of the Internet. And that girl needs to be educated, whether by court order or a damn good talking to. That's what the services are there to help you with. Do not make the mistake of thinking you can manage it alone.

Best Answer

first, im really sorry this is happening when your just trying to live life. wth her bullying you is there evdience of it? you can take that to cops b/c bullying is a seriouse crime now. So yeah i would say num one thing to do is go to police..Shes one crazy B**** if you dont have evidence to show to cops, you need to talk to family and close friends about this issue because they will help you out. I bet its hard but you need to stand up for yourself and be confident your the bigger person here not that crazy lady. She has problems in her life most likely in herself. Mental bullying in order to feel bettter you should talk to a close friend like i said or therapy ( nothing is wrong with therapy just someone there to talk to and that can help) b/c mental doesnt just go away as a bruise it messes with you off and on. Yeah i have much more to say but thats what im going to give you b/c i dont know the whole story just a small portion. Im telling you this just as if you were one of my friends in this position. good luck keep your head high.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the advice.... I was thinking about putting in a statement to the police a while ago as I happened to be talking to a police woman who said what she is doing is bullying. But I don't want to be that person that told on the 'popular' girl. She is very good at acting the innocent/constantly bubbly person around everyone but a lot of people do know what shes like yet they put up with her because shes 'fun to be around' and is nice to people she doesn't take a random hatred to. Anyone I've talked to has said to me they can tell I'm shy and wouldn't say anything back to this girl but that I have to, these people know the girl and me on the same basis, they said she is a nice person to them but the girl does cause a lot of fights with defenseless people. The thing is I have stuck up for myself numerous times... she comes up to me screaming in my face, she shoved me 6 times last night without saying a word, she has turned mutual friends of mine and my ex against me, she has taken best friends of mine (who are 3 years younger than her) over to the side on nights out and tried to tell them lies about me having the problem which obviously they threw back in her face. Last night she took one of my best friends who had been drinking over to the side and started to talk about a very emotional subject, she knew that my friend would start crying and she knew I was sitting there watching her do this... she does things like that to provoke a reaction from me and as I had been drinking it did. I waited until her and her boyfriend started to walk away and in a loud voice told them to stop intimidating my friends it has nothing to do with them. She then had to be held back from attacking me. This is the third time a situation like that had occurred on a night out. She also used to put down her window while driving past with all her friends and shout things at me and she has wrote status' including things like 'she shouldn't even be in this country' and calling me names. My whole extended family is Irish and I was born in america and moved to Ireland 8 years ago. The unfortunate bit is that some of numerous times she has screamed at me has been at over 18 nightclubs. I'm 17 and shes coming 20 soon, if I made a statement I could be prosecuted for being underage on a licensed premises.... It feels as though its my quiet words against her loud lies. I just want to know why shes doing this and what I can do to make her stop. I had to go to counselling all of last year and tried to end my life in march when I was feeling the lowest I've ever felt before. I'm just wondering if she knows how much it has effected me that maybe she'll stop...

Best Answer

OMG if i was where you were and one of your friends i would stand by you 110% and beat the hell out of that girl or threaten her to where she doesnt mess you. your irish you should call up some irish family/friends irish people know how to do it without getting caught..my fiance hes English and lots of his mates are irish, and english as well.but thats the illegal way but umm really i do think you should file a report really you should..and have your counsler in the past write a letter about how it affected you so that theres proof of what she done..so her so called everyone thinks she innocent she wont get awy with it. the fact that this B****IS 20 hell no your not 18 yet she can get charged with something plus bullying. please i know we dont know each other but im willing to be your buddy if you like please file a report soon as possiable before your 18 your still a minor and an adult bullying a minor im sure she will suffer. Who cares hun if she popular ect its the world its life its a nasty place no one cares about popularity once your out of school or in school. proof these people wrong okay proof to them you can do something and you need to fast. Im sorry about your you loosing your friends but i have to say and Im being honest those friends that left you for her they arent your real friends if they were they wouldnt have left you. You seem really nice and a cool chill out girl that doesnt want any problems but please do something quickly. This B*** 20 year old will suffer karma is a B**** they say. eye for an eye. You can maybe write a letter or talk to her on how it affects you but not fully 110% she will care or stop doing it. I think it will just show a sign of weakness thats my opinion. Save the proof of her bullying okay use that against her as much as possiable if you need help ask someone or me. If you need anything you have someone to talk to for sure. good luck hun.

Best Answer

You need to find perspective here. Stop looking at it the way you are...step up and speak out..."Why are you so concerned with me, do you not have anything better to do, I don't want your man, been there, done that, He is your problem now"

Best Answer

I've tried to have conversations with her like that but she ended up screaming at me and having to be held back.... I'm wondering if I had a planned meeting with her if she might react differently, thank you for the advice! really appreciated...

Best Answer

Order of protection

Best Answer

Then you must stand up to her. Mental bullying is as wrong as physical bullying with one difference. You can over power the mental anguish you feel by adjusting your feelings towards it and showing her that you won't stand for it.<br />
If your a good person, this is a very hard thing to do, as most good people expect others to act in good ways. Your courage, plus a little of her own medicine is all it takes. Then move on.

Best Answer

Everyone keeps saying that to me, a lot of people know her as a popular 'loud mouth', although she is usually nice to people... she has a select few girls who she intimidates and unfortunately I'm one of them. I had never spoken to her before when she started writting things about me and telling people lies about me. I seriously can not confront her about it, I tried to ask her once why she was doing it and that it had to stop, which took A LOT of courage but she then turned it into a huge story that I had 'started on her'.

Best Answer

It's clear to me, that she sees you as a threat, as she feels you have/do/share more then she does with others. This means she thinks your better and when bullies think that, they act out against that which makes them feel inferior (though they don't realize it). So take it as a compliment that this bully thinks your better and walk away from her. Don't give her any power! Your best ignoring her, if she continues to be a threat to you, it's important for you to inform others and the authorities.

Best Answer

If she's stalking you then have a word with the police. <br />
Can you get a restraining order on her? Maybe even a letter from a solicitor might make her feck off.

Best Answer

Its more like when she sees me she says things and shoves me. Unfortunately its usually in over 18 events... I'm 17 and shes 19, if I was to go to the police they could prosecute me for being underage on a licensed premises... she also writes status' on facebook about me but does not use my name, she writes things like I shouldn't even be in this country... I moved here 8 years ago from america... Its the fact shes making people hate me that have never even met me before. Shes popular and loud while I'm quiet and although I do talk to most of the people she talks to I keep close to my own circle of friends because I'm shy. I feel as though everyone is hearing her lies and aren't hearing whats truly going on because I'm not the type of person to post my personal life through status'...

Best Answer

She sounds like a stupid spiteful cow, and the police wouldn't do anything about that really :-) Tell her to do one and don't look at her facebook. Don't put up with her $#it but don't lower yourself to her level! Good luck!

Best Answer