I had a reoccurring dream about a fox up until I was five. Maybe that is it? but how do I find out for sure
sk8chic100 sk8chic100 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I find the chinese zodiac to be accurate, but that is mainly dealing with personality. if u find u get along with yourself, perhaps the animal you are seeking is compatible with that in the zodiac, If you struggle within yourself, you may find the spirit animal is non compatible, so for example you may be a dragon in the zodiac, and a cute furry bunny in the spirit realm, only u will find the answer, but it will come to u and you alone!

Best Answer

I'm of Canadian Mètis descent. According to my people your animal totem will come to you in dream. You need to ask for your totem to come to you and , always according to tradition, it will appear to you either in dream or you will encounter it while awake. I've been having dreams of Bear Turtle and Wolf lately, nearly every night, and am looking into it....if anything it's culturally amusing

Best Answer

You have to find a Shaman. Shamans are spiritual visionaries of tribes and clans. These gifted warriors who can see into the world of spirits and communicate with creatures invisible to eyes of normal beings. They are beset by visions of the future and use their sight to guide their people through troubled times.

Best Answer

Sweat lodge, dehydration, drugs, spirit quest

Best Answer

Well seeing how I am not actually a pagan, I can only give you an answer by what I have heard.<br />
Some swear by meditation, I personally would go through this path. Its the hardest, since meditation is not quite as simplistic as some would have you think, I would suggest studying some wise words of Zen Buddhist masters, there are books at most libraries.<br />
Your reoccuring dream is another possibility, focus on that before you sleep every night.<br />
I cant seem to think of any othe way, but I know I have heard others. You could also:<br />
Find a legitimate nearby pagan (preferebly famalies, that way is best to avoid creeper pretenders.)<br />
I know some people (less legit pagans if you ask me) you compare personal traits to animals and call the best match their spirit animal (though seeing as how most traits compared are usually false anyways...you would have to personally study the animal to correctly do this)<br />
hope I helped.

Best Answer

Thanks, I know of a coven here in salt lake and they meet ever week, maybe I can go to them.

Best Answer

That would be best, otherwise your asking online is prone to false positives.

Best Answer

wait salt lake...Utah? Man I used to live there XDm I went to like second and third grade there!lol, sorry...you just brought back a plethora of memories, many that I had forgotten.

Best Answer

You can ask for a dream,,i did and i had a dream about a hawk

Best Answer

Hey thanks. What religion are you by the way? sorry it's kinda random I guess.

Best Answer

uhh its very complex I guess it would be other,,i don't believe like most people,

Best Answer