i live in a hud apartment, and last march my neighbor across from me overdosed and i heard later that she was complaining to another neighbor about being in pain from diabetes and he told her to take a bunch of pills. so she died, but this older guy that told her that is around all the time, i cant stand the sight of him cause he killed my friend, i used to visit with her, played with her dog, etc., hes downstairs in the tv rm constantly, so i never get to be alone with my neighbors, i never go to the dinners they have there cause hes always around, i never hang downstairs cause of him, i just cant stand him for what he did, i dont even go for holiday meals there cause i dont want to be around him, im going to my friends anyways, i secretely wish he would move away so i wouldnt have to see him all the time, its hud and i need it right now so i cant move but how can i enjoy my neighbors if hes always around, hes almost never in his apartment, just sits downstairs all the time.
lederman lederman 51-55, F 4 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

In reality, he didn't kill her. He is an idiot for making the suggestion to her to take "a bunch of pills" but in the grand scheme of things, she was an adult and has to be responsible for her own actions.

Just do your thing, go to the downstairs and hang out and have meals and just steer clear of him.

Best Answer

You are obsessing about him too much.

Best Answer

51-55 huh..

Best Answer