GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 12 Answers Mar 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

Not everyone. Some of us do care. Some of us aren't judgemental. Some of offer support. You just need to meet the right people and ignore the rest.

Best Answer

yes, let the hate flow through you...

Best Answer

its like finding a diamond in the rough lol..but honestly if you become too demanding or negative towards people than no ones gonna want to be around u,sucks but its true lol

Best Answer

You get accepted and support by a few people,but you have to find those people like me, a lot of people don't care, and a lot of them are trolls, but you need to stand on your own to feet what ever people say and you will know you will never face them

Best Answer

This isn't a pleasant place, is it? It used to be, not so long ago, but EPAllie, in her infinite wisdom, changed all of that.

Best Answer

Write stories instead of just posting questions. Then if you need advice, post a question linking to your story -- that way ppl will have a better idea of where you are at, and what your world is doing.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

I've got some gum.....

Best Answer

Cool, shoot me!

Best Answer

What exactly do you want?

Best Answer

Acceptance

Best Answer

There are people who will accept you. The bad part of this forum is that you will also attract haters.

Best Answer

They are all gone now, so I'll forever be alone. End up alone and eventually used up all the money and die? I don't want it to be like this but it's my reality.

Best Answer

some care, but it's a busy place with lots of distractions.

Best Answer