morethanileton morethanileton 26-30, M 4 Answers Aug 23 in Dating & Relationships

Try and do things that will make you proud of yourself, even if they're hard. I have had the most dating success when I'm making an effort to get out there, try new things, meet new people and not let myself be defeated by rejection or failure.

Best Answer

It's hard to do in San Diego California.....where I just moved not long ago. I have one friend here.... Often I find it hard to even go to the store or school. Always feeling out I place or uncool or as if I must blend in and never draw attention to myself So folks won't notice me being so me

Best Answer

It's true that it's a little harder when moving to a new place. I think it's mainly about how bad I want something. If I want it enough, I'll push myself out the door. I often feel out of place, uncool and want to downplay who I am. I've been experimenting lately by participating in activities (pub quizzes, Tai Chi, a photography class) and concentrating on the activity rather than my reaction and on trying to find similarities between myself and the other people there rather than focusing on our differences.

Best Answer

Not on EP, that's for sure :P Try to be more social and look in your circle of friends....

Best Answer

Aim lower? Grab a granny from the pub

Best Answer

Muaha! Thanks you for that;) I stopped feeling sorry for myself almost instantly. Cheers

Best Answer

get well paid job manager up or become famous

Best Answer