My father is still alive, somewhere. I have no idea where he is in this world and I don't want to talk to him. But I do want to know more about his side of the family... Kinda hoping to figure out my roots.
kulashka kulashka 18-21, F 3 Answers Mar 15, 2011

start with facebook ... if you know dads first and last name you can often find many relatives there<br />
I think walkover means Heritage.com

Best Answer

Yes. But his name happens to be very common and I don't know where (in the US) the majority of the family lives.

Best Answer

I'd start with court records: birth certificate will have mother and father's names, or marriage certificate (if your mother was married to him). Maybe, run a background check on your dad and it should include older addresses and such. Right now, there are a couple of TV shows airing in the US about people searching for their family ties. On Friday night - NBC: Who Do You Think You Are? and on PBS, there's a similar type show, but I don't remember the name.<br />
If you know the city or town where he was born, you can use that as a starting point. Good Luck!

Best Answer

GO TO MY HEARATAGE .COM sorry bad spelling but you get the jest,,

Best Answer