DO NOT DO NOT DOOOO NOOOT use an ouija board. I would not suggest trying to talk to them because you don't know who you are talking to. Try sage. Just a warning.......Indian ghosts follow you. If you move, they'll go with. Good luck though. :)

Best Answer

Leave them in peace I reckon, if they want to contact you they would. Not sure what the Cherokee think about death and the after life, might be interesting to find out.

Best Answer

LOl theres no real way to tell but to get rid of them you could burn sage and say prayers throughout the house lol goodluck:]

Best Answer

lol, naw, nothings happened in the house

Best Answer

I live in a house where a man killed himself and I have no spirt here. you are most likely safe.

Best Answer

If they were there you would know.

Best Answer

you see, I've camped out down there and heard footsteps. At first i thought it was my dog but it didn't sound like 4 legs. as it faded off back into the woods i could faintly hear it as I heard my dog come galloping up all excited like she was aware of something.

Best Answer

get a dog if it barks at things that aren't there, you might be on to something. Beyond that you can call one of the ghost Hunter groups to come in and investigate with their gadgets.

Best Answer