coquette coquette 26-30, F 14 Answers Sep 28, 2011

accept that you have feelings for him. Nothing wrong with that. I know deep down you dont want to be with someone who doesnt care about you. Try distracting yourself, this wont last forever, and good luck!

Best Answer

i agree!!

Best Answer

Well I think this has happened to pretty much all of us, Im not trying to belittle your feelings, I know how much it hurts, its important that you put your energy into getting over him, not waiting and wishing that he will change his feelings for you.<br />
Everybody says it because its true, time is a great healer, be kind to yourself and try to move on.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on my experiences, don't try to.. just try to have fun and make friends, do stuffs you like and focus on them. eventually you will forget him when you're ready, without you even trying.

Best Answer

very true!

Best Answer

Mostly because you wonder why--you did your best and it wasnt enough--and so you think about him because it is puzzling--Rejection often makes us hang on harder.Let go--who wants someone that doesnt want them...Easy to say--but you can do it. Its his loss

Best Answer

Use it as an opportunity to grow. You never know when you are gong to help someone else. Many have gone through this pain, more than once. There is a guy I have loved fo neary 10 years. He gave me the impression he was really into me but I put him off for 5years. Finally I gave in and we talked of marriage. Suddenly the calls slowed down. I personally went insane and sought psyciatic support. I have moved on. Yet I know I still love him and the time we were together. I can count on hearing from him occasionally and contact him as well. We are friendly. I realize I was vulnerable nd wanted much moe f a relationship than he wante.

Best Answer

Dont throw pearl before swine

Best Answer

No matter what anyone says love, you're not gunna be able to get over him till you find someone else. Buttt even then that isn't easy bein that i imagine everyone you look at you compare to this guy. But it will get easier. Girl i practically loved for 3 years moved away from me about a week ago, and because she's moved on, i can too, you start to realise that they're not all that important. At the end of the day try focusing on them missing out on you, imagine you have alot to offer and another guy would be lucky to have you! Might not be the best advise but i hope it helps

Best Answer

Just simply notice...He does not give a damn...

Best Answer

Find someone else to focus on.

Best Answer