ignishoedum ignishoedum 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Tell me when you find out...

Best Answer

Ya let me know if you find a good one to this. I'm going thru the same thing. He wants to be "friends" or whatever. I was an excellent gf and he just went and dumped me can't even tell me why. He got mad when he realized I didn't want to see him anymore... why don't you answer my calls? Are you avoiding me? blah blah... after HE dumped ME.<br />
Staying busy helps me best. Leaves me with no time to think about all the idiocy. So long as I keep busy I'm not thinking about HIM.

Best Answer

im thinking of getting a dog to keep my mind busy

Best Answer

That's a good idea. Cuddling with my adorable cat which I'm doing right now is very comforting. Not the same as with my ex but hey every little bit helps. I had to take otc sleeping meds the 1st week just to get any sleep and trust me that's NEVER been an issue b4. Ate less to which is strange for me. Do whatever you have to until that time junk kicks in. First time in a while I've been grateful for my 55+ hr work wk. Find stuff to look forward to. I have a new pen pal that I look forward to e-mailing and hearing from. Friday's suck for me cause that's when I used to do stuff with my ex so having other things to look forward to helps that a bit. Do nice things for yourself too I strongly believe this time is the best time to take care of myself. I'm going to have a hot bubble bath, drink some wine, and listen to some great music and tomorrow I'm going to go out with friends and prolly get stupid drunk. Do what makes you happy to keep yourself distracted. I hope this helps and please do share if you find anything good I need all the help I can get :)

Best Answer

Always remember there are more fish in the sea

Best Answer

practice

Best Answer

Give yourself some time, once you love someone you never truly stop loving them, you just love them in a different way (even if they did something bad to you). So just go out and have fun, and you will see that in time, you will meet someone else! (:

Best Answer

Forget and move on!

Best Answer

Denial, negotiation, anger, depression, acceptance. No avoiding it.

Best Answer

i dont want that burden

Best Answer