minalo12 minalo12 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 9 in Health

Be glad it was just almost. and remember his face. what goes around comes around. Look for your oportunity.and act upon it.

Best Answer

Apply a meat cleaver... to his FACE! :)

Best Answer

you should thank your lucky stars that you dont re-live it everyday.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Imagine how you would feel if you did get raped, that should help you realise you were lucky. I don't want to think about it- that's how I forgot.

Best Answer

Try to accept what has happened, but easier said than done. And for now go to places where you feel secure and friends and focus on your future otherwise you may never move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

U never will

Best Answer

Therapy.

Best Answer

i'm scared to tell anyone

Best Answer

If you can tell everyone on here, you can tell a therapist. They are just as anonymous. They do not know you and will not judge you. They are only there to help.

Best Answer

Good point. But talking about it makes you think of it more. If you want to forget then just don't think about it... That's what I did and I hardly remember it now.

Best Answer

Then you run the risk of repressing your emotions. Repressed emotions always come back and bite you in the arse.

Best Answer

Stop trying to forget.

Best Answer

i cant :(

Best Answer

...so, one of the techniques sometimes used in therapy is if you can't get something out of your mind, set aside a certain amount of time to think about nothing but that. Try and delay any thoughts you have about it until the time you've designated. Then think of nothing but that. Force yourself to think about it. If you can't make it until that time, think about only that. It may not work for you, because of the trauma involved.

Best Answer

thank you i just hate the feeling

Best Answer

I agree with Originnone. Set the timer and think about what happened and to make it complete, write down your true, uncensored thoughts (where no-one else can see them by the way). Try going to a therapist. How can you say you can't do that if you haven't tried? Of course it is scary to go into things that upset you - therapists are trained people and they should understand. Maybe ask your doctor for the name of a good one? And, by the way, the more you remember it, the more power the man has over you. Learn to release it, and all his power has gone (:o).

Best Answer

I should go but im scared everyone will hate me im scared

Best Answer

Everyone??? You only have to tell ONE therapist in total confidentiality. You don't have to tell anyone else, even your parents or best friend(s). Maybe anxiety is one thing that has grown out of this experience. Believe me, I've had some serious shocks in life (and some great moments of pleasure) and sometimes, we need help. Your doctor is hardly likely to tell anyone about a recommendation, now is he/she?

Best Answer