Start a new religion.

Best Answer

let me know if you do, then i shall join the que

Best Answer

In ur fantasy.

Best Answer

Play a game of Monopoly

Best Answer

There are cities that are tearing down houses that have been repossessed by the banks. The neighbor hoods are flooded with so many that vandals ***** them and start ruining appraisal values of all the home around. you can find them online.

Best Answer

If you are looking to live in one for free, lots of banks and mortgage companies are looking for someone to live in a foreclosed house as long as they keep it ready for showing to possible buyers.<br />
If you are looking to own own one for free then you need to do something extremely heroic and selfless and then have a good friend nominate you, or you need to be okay with cardboard.

Best Answer

more info please. By the way I tried to ans. you before and answer would not go through. N DE is Near death experience

Best Answer

Thanks for the NDE answer. As far as more info on living in an empty foreclosed home, I saw a news story on it. The bottom line is to contact the bank that owns the home yourself and ask them if they need a tenant to keep the house in "lived in" shape while it is on the market. Banks understand that occupied homes are more attractive on the market then homes that have been empty for a long time.

Best Answer