You are way too young to start putting up with abuse! Get the heck away from him!

Best Answer

I don't know how to...i've tried but i'm weak i guess

Best Answer

I second that move!!!

Best Answer

Leave and don't be a sucker by believing that abusive people can change. My crazy ex started as emotionally abusive, then he upped his game to physical and sexual abuse. Trust me when I say you don't want to have to endure that. All abusers say sorry, but none of them mean it.

Best Answer

Lawyer

Best Answer

Tell him off and then just leave. If he has a heart he might try to change

Best Answer

Everytime i do leave, he does change and things get better. i go back and then i'm stuck again.

Best Answer

Ohh yikes I'm sorry. Maybe try leaving him and finding a guy who wouldn't do it soon after so he can see you happy and what exactly you want in a guy

Best Answer

Wish you could meet my sister. Know how you see those before an after pics on the net of meth users. Well this crap is meth of the soul.Save Yourself. They always say they changed

Best Answer

True that!

Best Answer

That's horrible I'm sorry!

Best Answer

he's crazy jealous. lol. I basically did that last year with him and he won't let me forget it now. I found this guy I really liked and so i broke up with him, but he cut himself and all this other stuff to get me back... Sorry if I'm just throwing my life at you.

Best Answer

Oh no haha it's fine I throw my life at everyone... But wow tough situation.. He needs professional help, for starters

Best Answer

Yeah. Lol. Very much so. He's goes in an out of depression too. I just...Part of me wants to leave but the other part is saying how can i do that to him when he is like this.

Best Answer

Oh wow I'm sorry. It would be best for you to leave but I can see where the worry is coming from. You could inform his parent or guardian about how he is?

Best Answer

You dump that **** whose emotionally abusing you and come to me. But seriously, dump him.

Best Answer

come to you? lol.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm open for all the loving that you can have.

Best Answer