They may have deeper issues than this. Best to just be supportive and hang back.

Best Answer

Deeper issues...that's an understatement. They've reminded me time and time again that they didn't originally marry for love...

Best Answer

He's done something like this before, but never to this extent

Best Answer

Neither did I. 18 years later I am having thoughts. There is little for you to do but sit and watch. I know it is **** deal but such is life. You are their child and nothing that will happen will change that.

Best Answer

Yeah I know...

Best Answer

If he is a man, which judging by the desc<x>ription he sounds like one, then he doesnt know how to talk he probably prefers grunting and he probably feels hurt so his natural defence mechanism is to withdraw from the situation which only makes worse. You have to slowly pry him back out so keep on him and make him understand

Best Answer

How would I go about doing that?

Best Answer

Tell him what you are scared of and tell him what you want. Ask him what he wants.

Best Answer

nothing will happen just a instant reaction, happens in married life.. dont worry this will not lead to divorce

Best Answer

I see...well they mentioned divorce 10 years ago but when I said no and started crying, they dropped it...they stopped fighting so often but now it's starting to escalate again

Best Answer

i will divorce u is a common threat given in between married couple.... but moral values dont let it be done..
only in some cases it happen

Best Answer

Just go point blank at him and say it. Tell him how you feel and what you see. Then you've said what you needed to and it's up to him to respect it or not.

Best Answer

get used to it..... Your boyfriend will NEVER understand this either!

Best Answer

He does though. My boyfriend and I have virtually no secrets. Tells me when something's bothering him and I do the same. It's just my dad.

Best Answer

good for you.

Best Answer